Running Man' Song Jin-woo X Lee Kwang-soo "thought they were bad with each other during the University"

Song Jin-woo revealed that Lee Kwang-soo and his alumni were revealed, revealing each others black history.In SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Song Jin-woo appeared as a guest and revealed Lee Kwang-soo and alumni about the past black history.Song Jin-woo said, I thought it was a sheepfish, the members said, What was it like when I saw Lee Kwang-soo at school?Lee Kwang-soo also said, You were the same. Song Jin-woo said he had a haircut in the past.Song Jin-woo said, Lee Kwang-soo pushed his eyebrows and put his beard on. The two people in the data screen caused laughter in the form of a unique university.Song Jin-woo added, When I was far away, I thought I was a prick, but when I met, I greeted me politely.On the other hand, Ahn Jung-hyun, Lee Ju-young and Ji-soo, who were famous for Song Jin-woo and Itaewon Clath as guests, showed off their charm.

Song Jin-woo revealed that Lee Kwang-soo and his alumni were revealed, revealing each other's Black history.

In SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Song Jin-woo appeared as a guest and revealed Lee Kwang-soo and alumni about the past Black history.

Song Jin-woo said, "I thought it was a sheepfish," the members said, "What was it like when I saw Lee Kwang-soo at school?" Lee Kwang-soo also said, "You were the same." Song Jin-woo said he had a haircut in the past.

Song Jin-woo said, "Lee Kwang-soo pushed his eyebrows and put his beard on." The two people in the data screen caused laughter in the form of a unique University. Song Jin-woo added, "When I was far away, I thought I was a prick, but when I met, I greeted me politely."

On the other hand, Ahn Jung-hyun, Lee Ju-young and Ji-soo, who were famous for Song Jin-woo and 'Itaewon Clath' as guests, showed off their charm.