SM side "EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear" ..marriage announcement only three months later

Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) became the father of a child.An official from SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, reported on the 29th that Chen was a big girl today.Chen announced the news of marriage and wifes pregnancy on January 13th through his agency SM Entertainment.On the same day, I posted a letter to the official fan club community and said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. In February, a month later, Chen posted another message to the EXO official fan club community, saying, I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news.Many people are celebrating Chen, who has reported on her daughter in three months after the announcement of marriage.Chen, who made his debut as EXO in 2012, performed solo activities last year with We break up after April and What will we do?Earlier this year, he featured in Dynamic Duos new song Alone.

Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) became the father of a child.

An official from SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, reported on the 29th that "Chen was a big girl today."

Chen announced the news of marriage and wife's pregnancy on January 13th through his agency SM Entertainment. On the same day, I posted a letter to the official fan club community and said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "

In February, a month later, Chen posted another message to the EXO official fan club community, saying, "I would like to say sorry to all of you who have waited for me and I would like to express my apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news."

Many people are celebrating Chen, who has reported on her daughter in three months after the announcement of marriage.

Chen, who made his debut as EXO in 2012, performed solo activities last year with 'We break up after April' and 'What will we do?' Earlier this year, he featured in Dynamic Duo's new song Alone.