My braids, 4 'Nine Tin' concept photo with charm completed. May 7 debut

My braids (NATTY) unveiled a series of colorful concept photos, signaling the appeal of Reversal Story.My braids released all of the concept photos of the debut single NINETEEN on the official SNS at 0:00 on the 29th and 30th.The concept photo released this time is the # NeuTral and #NineTeen version, and My braids in jogger pants and pastel-toned yellow jacket emit extreme and extreme charm.If you have shown the pure and youthful energy itself through the #NaTural and #NewThing versions, you can get a glimpse of the more mature and sophisticated visual My braids this time.In the #NeuTral version of Photos, My braids conveyed the chicness that coexisted in softness, and in the #NineTeen version, they emanated an alluring charisma with dreamy eyes.My braids recently focused attention on the creation of Seorita choreography video, and expressed the various charms of the 19-year-old himself in four different concepts, and showed the perfect digestive power that changes according to the atmosphere, further heightening the debut atmosphere.On the other hand, My braids debut single Nine Tin will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on May 7th.swing entertainment

My braids (NATTY) unveiled a series of colorful concept photos, signaling the appeal of Reversal Story.

My braids released all of the concept photos of the debut single NINETEEN on the official SNS at 0:00 on the 29th and 30th.

The concept photo released this time is the # NeuTral and #NineTeen version, and My braids in jogger pants and pastel-toned yellow jacket emit extreme and extreme charm.

If you have shown the pure and youthful energy itself through the #NaTural and #NewThing versions, you can get a glimpse of the more mature and sophisticated visual My braids this time.

In the #NeuTral version of Photos, My braids conveyed the chicness that coexisted in softness, and in the #NineTeen version, they emanated an alluring charisma with dreamy eyes.

My braids recently focused attention on the creation of Seorita choreography video, and expressed the various charms of the 19-year-old himself in four different concepts, and showed the perfect digestive power that changes according to the atmosphere, further heightening the debut atmosphere.

On the other hand, My braids' debut single 'Nine Tin' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on May 7th.

swing entertainment