Independent political Static final suit candidate

Broadcast: Pohang CBS Radio  FM 91.5 (17:05-17:30) Produced: Kim Sun-young PD  Proceeding: Kim Yoo-jung Announcer  Talk: Gyongju constituency Independent Political Final suit candidateIm going to go to the Static final suit.Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me why you are running for this election first.Static final suit> Yeah. The reason Im running for office this time is three: Reviving the Race India, Regime Change and Citizens Great Integration.You know, Gyeongju is in danger of extinction.The active member of parliament says he has done a lot of work now, but if he has attracted a lot of business and attracted a company, should not Gyeongju India get any better?But the citizens are saying that it has become more difficult.So I thought I should come forward, knowing the best about racing and knowing the best way to solve the current issue of racing.Everyone talks about Regime, but Regime cant do it.I think that because I have experience of doing Regime, I can play a big role for Regime that many people want.Finally, Gyeongju public sentiment is torn as it is torn from the nomination process.In order to create a hopeful race in the future, the power of citizens should be gathered together, and I think that I am the right person to integrate citizens.Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me what your strengths are when compared with other candidates along with your introduction focused on your career.Static final suit> Yeah. First of all, Ive been a lawyer for decades at Gyeongju, and Ive been working with the citizens.So I know the joy and suffering that citizens feel better than anyone else.Even after losing the election, I have been living in Gyeongju to communicate with the citizens, and I have a clear understanding that there is a problem in a region and how to solve it.In other words, I am confident that I am a customized candidate to solve the race problem.The second is that I was in charge of the general affairs of the Central Election Commission during the 17th presidential election of President Lee Myung-bak and led the presidential election.Many people talk about Regime, but Regime is not so easy.I am proud that I am the right person for Regime because I have experience in changing the regime that other candidates have not.Kim Yoo-jung> Then lets introduce the main things about what kind of pledge you made for the development of Gyeongju area.Static final suit> The main industries in Gyeongju are tourism, enrichment, automobile steel, and nuclear power.There are many pledges, but I think that we should build a tourism belt connecting Busan, Daegu and Gyeongju in the tourism sector.The number of foreigners visiting Korea is 15 million a year, and the amount of card spending they spend is 9.4 trillion won.Of these, only about 590,000 foreigners are visiting Gyeongju, and about 3 million foreigners are visiting Busan.While Gyeongju has been called an international tourism city, it is also true that there is a lot of infrastructure and tourism products to attract foreign tourists.If you transform into a foreign-friendly city and attract about 2 million people a year, it is expected to have an Indian ripple effect of about 1 trillion won.The second is to create an international energy science complex centered on the Institute of Innovation and Nuclear Power Research, and to make Gyeongju a small module nuclear power plant center, the core of the next generation nuclear power plant.According to the announcement, only one innovation nuclear research institute will attract about 1,000 researchers, create 7,300 jobs, and expect a ripple effect of 1.334 trillion won.I am confident that if we attract related companies later, it will be a new future growth engine for Gyeongju.The third is to develop the current Gyeongju historical site as a base for administration and tourism and to save the dying city center.Major facilities include city hall, library, symbolic plaza, cultural park facility, viewing tower.In particular, in the library, I am thinking of building a library that is a tourist resource by benchmarking the Takeo City Library in Japan, which has a population of 50,000 people and has a yearly Lee Yong, of which 400,000 people are Lee Yong.Kim Yoo-jung  Future Integration Party Gyongju nomination has been unprecedented.Chung was eliminated early, and after several flips, Kim Seokki, who is currently active, was nominated for the nomination.Static final suit> Even ordinary citizens are doing so, but media reports show that the United Party, which has the worst Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Drama about the nomination of the Future Integration Party, is a pamper for Gyeongju citizens, Im publishing this article. In other words, this nomination is The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely.It is a nomination that ignores citizens.If you do not want to do it, the nomination among the citizens is Hokok Nomination, and I have turned so much that Hokok has burned down, who will eat this burned Hokok?I will come out as Independent Political and I will surely go back to the Future Integration Party and innovate the party and take the lead in Regime.Kim Yoo-jung In the last general election, you confronted Kim Seokki, who lost by 15%. Do you think the results will be different this time?Static final suit> Yeah.I just said that I believe that the citizens will judge me with the vote of the Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely nomination of the Future Integration Party called Hokok Nomination.Kim Yoo-jung> If you are elected, will you be reinstated to the Future Integration Party?Static final suit> Yeah. Im sure Ill be reinstated. My slogan is to make the country right, to renew the pay, to live well in the race.I think that Regime is possible if I am reinstated to the Future Integration Party and renew the remuneration.Kim Yoo-jung> You have been a member of the 17th National Assembly and have been outside the National Assembly for more than 10 years.Please tell me what you feel while looking at the National Assembly, what you want to do when you go back to the National Assembly.Static final suit> Politics should take the lead in solving the difficulties of the people, and I think that the people were rather worried about politics.When I am elected, I will correct the situation of the Moon Jae-in regime and say that I will work hard on the peoples side.Kim Yoo-jung  Last question. Ill finish the interview by listening to what you want to say to the voters.Static final suit> Race citizens, symbol number 8 Static final suit; race is not democratic won anyway.I see it as a confrontation between two conservative candidates who are candidates for the future integration party and who are going to join the future integration party.I ask you to take it twice without asking questions, but if you do this, do not you say you have voted for the wrong member of parliament again?I would like to ask you to carefully select the symbol 8 Static final suit in your ability evaluation.Static final suit Ill rebuild the pride of the race thats been completely trampled this time. Ill make sure the race progresses. Thank you.Kim Yoo-jung> 4.15 Candidates for the general election individual talks.Gyeongju constituency Independent political static final suit candidate.Thank you.Im going to take a static final suit. Thank you.
Broadcast: Pohang CBS Radio  FM 91.5 (17:05-17:30) Produced: Kim Sun-young PD  Proceeding: Kim Yoo-jung Announcer  Talk: Gyongju constituency Independent Political Final suit candidateIm going to go to the Static final suit.Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me why you are running for this election first.Static final suit> Yeah. The reason Im running for office this time is three: Reviving the Race India, Regime Change and Citizens Great Integration.You know, Gyeongju is in danger of extinction.The active member of parliament says he has done a lot of work now, but if he has attracted a lot of business and attracted a company, should not Gyeongju India get any better?But the citizens are saying that it has become more difficult.So I thought I should come forward, knowing the best about racing and knowing the best way to solve the current issue of racing.Everyone talks about Regime, but Regime cant do it.I think that because I have experience of doing Regime, I can play a big role for Regime that many people want.Finally, Gyeongju public sentiment is torn as it is torn from the nomination process.In order to create a hopeful race in the future, the power of citizens should be gathered together, and I think that I am the right person to integrate citizens.Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me what your strengths are when compared with other candidates along with your introduction focused on your career.Static final suit> Yeah. First of all, Ive been a lawyer for decades at Gyeongju, and Ive been working with the citizens.So I know the joy and suffering that citizens feel better than anyone else.Even after losing the election, I have been living in Gyeongju to communicate with the citizens, and I have a clear understanding that there is a problem in a region and how to solve it.In other words, I am confident that I am a customized candidate to solve the race problem.The second is that I was in charge of the general affairs of the Central Election Commission during the 17th presidential election of President Lee Myung-bak and led the presidential election.Many people talk about Regime, but Regime is not so easy.I am proud that I am the right person for Regime because I have experience in changing the regime that other candidates have not.Kim Yoo-jung> Then lets introduce the main things about what kind of pledge you made for the development of Gyeongju area.Static final suit> The main industries in Gyeongju are tourism, enrichment, automobile steel, and nuclear power.There are many pledges, but I think that we should build a tourism belt connecting Busan, Daegu and Gyeongju in the tourism sector.The number of foreigners visiting Korea is 15 million a year, and the amount of card spending they spend is 9.4 trillion won.Of these, only about 590,000 foreigners are visiting Gyeongju, and about 3 million foreigners are visiting Busan.While Gyeongju has been called an international tourism city, it is also true that there is a lot of infrastructure and tourism products to attract foreign tourists.If you transform into a foreign-friendly city and attract about 2 million people a year, it is expected to have an Indian ripple effect of about 1 trillion won.The second is to create an international energy science complex centered on the Institute of Innovation and Nuclear Power Research, and to make Gyeongju a small module nuclear power plant center, the core of the next generation nuclear power plant.According to the announcement, only one innovation nuclear research institute will attract about 1,000 researchers, create 7,300 jobs, and expect a ripple effect of 1.334 trillion won.I am confident that if we attract related companies later, it will be a new future growth engine for Gyeongju.The third is to develop the current Gyeongju historical site as a base for administration and tourism and to save the dying city center.Major facilities include city hall, library, symbolic plaza, cultural park facility, viewing tower.In particular, in the library, I am thinking of building a library that is a tourist resource by benchmarking the Takeo City Library in Japan, which has a population of 50,000 people and has a yearly Lee Yong, of which 400,000 people are Lee Yong.Kim Yoo-jung  Future Integration Party Gyongju nomination has been unprecedented.Chung was eliminated early, and after several flips, Kim Seokki, who is currently active, was nominated for the nomination.Static final suit> Even ordinary citizens are doing so, but media reports show that the United Party, which has the worst Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Drama about the nomination of the Future Integration Party, is a pamper for Gyeongju citizens, Im publishing this article. In other words, this nomination is The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely.It is a nomination that ignores citizens.If you do not want to do it, the nomination among the citizens is Hokok Nomination, and I have turned so much that Hokok has burned down, who will eat this burned Hokok?I will come out as Independent Political and I will surely go back to the Future Integration Party and innovate the party and take the lead in Regime.Kim Yoo-jung In the last general election, you confronted Kim Seokki, who lost by 15%. Do you think the results will be different this time?Static final suit> Yeah.I just said that I believe that the citizens will judge me with the vote of the Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely nomination of the Future Integration Party called Hokok Nomination.Kim Yoo-jung> If you are elected, will you be reinstated to the Future Integration Party?Static final suit> Yeah. Im sure Ill be reinstated. My slogan is to make the country right, to renew the pay, to live well in the race.I think that Regime is possible if I am reinstated to the Future Integration Party and renew the remuneration.Kim Yoo-jung> You have been a member of the 17th National Assembly and have been outside the National Assembly for more than 10 years.Please tell me what you feel while looking at the National Assembly, what you want to do when you go back to the National Assembly.Static final suit> Politics should take the lead in solving the difficulties of the people, and I think that the people were rather worried about politics.When I am elected, I will correct the situation of the Moon Jae-in regime and say that I will work hard on the peoples side.Kim Yoo-jung  Last question. Ill finish the interview by listening to what you want to say to the voters.Static final suit> Race citizens, symbol number 8 Static final suit; race is not democratic won anyway.I see it as a confrontation between two conservative candidates who are candidates for the future integration party and who are going to join the future integration party.I ask you to take it twice without asking questions, but if you do this, do not you say you have voted for the wrong member of parliament again?I would like to ask you to carefully select the symbol 8 Static final suit in your ability evaluation.Static final suit Ill rebuild the pride of the race thats been completely trampled this time. Ill make sure the race progresses. Thank you.Kim Yoo-jung> 4.15 Candidates for the general election individual talks.Gyeongju constituency Independent political static final suit candidate.Thank you.Im going to take a static final suit. Thank you.

Broadcast: Pohang CBS Radio <Kim Yoo-jung’s Special Talk East Coast> FM 91.5 (17:05-17:30) Produced: Kim Sun-young PD Proceeding: Kim Yoo-jung Announcer Talk: Gyongju constituency Independent Political Final suit candidate

I'm going to go to the Static final suit.

Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me why you are running for this election first.

Static final suit> Yeah. The reason I'm running for office this time is three: "Reviving the Race India", "Regime Change" and "Citizens' Great Integration". You know, Gyeongju is in danger of extinction. The active member of parliament says he has done a lot of work now, but if he has attracted a lot of business and attracted a company, should not Gyeongju India get any better? But the citizens are saying that it has become more difficult. So I thought I should come forward, knowing the best about racing and knowing the best way to solve the current issue of racing. Everyone talks about "Regime," but Regime can't do it. I think that because I have experience of doing Regime, I can play a big role for Regime that many people want. Finally, Gyeongju public sentiment is torn as it is torn from the nomination process. In order to create a hopeful race in the future, the power of citizens should be gathered together, and I think that I am the right person to integrate citizens.

Kim Yoo-jung> Please tell me what your strengths are when compared with other candidates along with your introduction focused on your career.

Static final suit> Yeah. First of all, I've been a lawyer for decades at Gyeongju, and I've been working with the citizens. So I know the joy and suffering that citizens feel better than anyone else. Even after losing the election, I have been living in Gyeongju to communicate with the citizens, and I have a clear understanding that there is a problem in a region and how to solve it. In other words, I am confident that I am a customized candidate to solve the race problem.

The second is that I was in charge of the general affairs of the Central Election Commission during the 17th presidential election of President Lee Myung-bak and led the presidential election. Many people talk about Regime, but Regime is not so easy. I am proud that I am the right person for Regime because I have experience in changing the Regime that other candidates have not.

Kim Yoo-jung> Then let's introduce the main things about what kind of pledge you made for the development of Gyeongju area.

Static final suit> The main industries in Gyeongju are tourism, enrichment, automobile steel, and nuclear power. There are many pledges, but I think that we should build a tourism belt connecting Busan, Daegu and Gyeongju in the tourism sector. The number of foreigners visiting Korea is 15 million a year, and the amount of card spending they spend is 9.4 trillion won. Of these, only about 590,000 foreigners are visiting Gyeongju, and about 3 million foreigners are visiting Busan. While Gyeongju has been called an international tourism City, it is also true that there is a lot of infrastructure and tourism products to attract foreign tourists. If you transform into a foreign-friendly City and attract about 2 million people a year, it is expected to have an Indian ripple effect of about 1 trillion won.

The second is to create an international energy science complex centered on the Institute of Innovation and Nuclear Power Research, and to make Gyeongju a small module nuclear power plant center, the core of the next generation nuclear power plant. According to the announcement, only one innovation nuclear research institute will attract about 1,000 researchers, create 7,300 jobs, and expect a ripple effect of 1.334 trillion won. I am confident that if we attract related companies later, it will be a new future growth engine for Gyeongju.

The third is to develop the current Gyeongju historical site as a base for administration and tourism and to save the dying City center. Major facilities include City hall, library, symbolic plaza, cultural park facility, viewing tower. In particular, in the library, I am thinking of building a library that is a tourist resource by benchmarking the Takeo City Library in Japan, which has a population of 50,000 people and has a yearly Lee Yong, of which 400,000 people are Lee Yong.

Kim Yoo-jung Future Integration Party Gyongju nomination has been unprecedented. Chung was eliminated early, and after several flips, Kim Seokki, who is currently active, was nominated for the nomination.

Static final suit> Even ordinary citizens are doing so, but media reports show that the United Party, which has "the worst Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Drama" about the nomination of the Future Integration Party, "is a pamper for Gyeongju citizens," " I'm publishing this article. In other words, this nomination is The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely. It is a nomination that ignores citizens. If you do not want to do it, the nomination among the citizens is "Hokok Nomination", and "I have turned so much that Hokok has burned down, who will eat this burned Hokok?" I will come out as Independent Political and I will surely go back to the Future Integration Party and innovate the party and take the lead in Regime.

Kim Yoo-jung In the last general election, you confronted Kim Seokki, who lost by 15%. Do you think the results will be different this time?

Static final suit> Yeah. I just said that I believe that the citizens will judge me with the vote of The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely nomination of the Future Integration Party called "Hokok Nomination".

Kim Yoo-jung> If you are elected, will you be reinstated to the Future Integration Party?

Static final suit> Yeah. I'm sure I'll be reinstated. My slogan is "to make the country right, to renew the pay, to live well in the race." I think that Regime is possible if I am reinstated to the Future Integration Party and renew the remuneration.

Kim Yoo-jung> You have been a member of the 17th National Assembly and have been outside the National Assembly for more than 10 years. Please tell me what you feel while looking at the National Assembly, what you want to do when you go back to the National Assembly.

Static final suit> Politics should take the lead in solving the difficulties of the people, and I think that the people were rather worried about politics. When I am elected, I will correct the situation of the Moon Jae-in Regime and say that I will work hard on the people's side.

Kim Yoo-jung Last question. I'll finish the interview by listening to what you want to say to the voters.

Static final suit> Race citizens, symbol number 8 Static final suit; race is not 'democratic' won anyway. I see it as a confrontation between two conservative candidates who are candidates for the future integration party and who are going to join the future integration party. I ask you to take it twice without asking questions, but if you do this, do not you say you have voted for the wrong member of parliament again? I would like to ask you to carefully select the symbol 8 Static final suit in your ability evaluation. Static final suit I'll rebuild the pride of the race that's been completely trampled this time. I'll make sure the race progresses. Thank you.

Kim Yoo-jung> 4.15 Candidates for the general election individual talks. Gyeongju constituency Independent political Static final suit candidate.Thank you.

I'm going to take a Static final suit. Thank you.