"I only look at Bona" on Help Park Joo Hong's match, "The Throw" Lee Min-ho

(Lee) Minho is just looking at me.Help Heroes tycoon prospect Park Joo Hong, 19, tactfully countered the provocations of his best friends Lee Min-ho, 19, and the LG Twins.LG rookie Lee Min-ho talked about the best newcomers on the 18th, and all the newcomers who have been attracting attention this season are those who made their name during high school.They also served as youth representatives, among them Lee Min-ho, referring to Park Joo Hong, who said, I only threw The to the scarlet; I will throw The only one again.Lee Min-ho and Park Joo Hong met just once in high school.In that game, Park Joo Hong struck out 1 Hit 2 for 3 against Lee Min-ho.When Park Joo Hong said he would not be professional, Lee Min-ho declared war.Park Joo Hong also saw Lee Min-hos declaration of war as an article.Park Joo Hong, who met at Gocheok Sky Dome on the 20th, said, I think Minho has spoken too much.I do not care about Minho. He said, I want to experience the ball of other team pros.I think of that, but Minho seems to be looking at me only. In addition, Park Joo Hong asked Pitcher who wanted to deal with him, saying, I want to experience once Yang Hyun-jong threw the best.

"(Lee) Minho is just looking at me."

Help Heroes tycoon prospect Park Joo Hong, 19, tactfully countered The provocations of his best friends Lee Min-ho, 19, and The LG Twins.

LG rookie Lee Min-ho talked about The best newcomers on The 18th, and all The newcomers who have been attracting attention this season are those who made Their name during high school. They also served as youth representatives, among Them Lee Min-ho, referring to Park Joo Hong, who said, "I only threw The to The scarlet; I will throw The only one again." Lee Min-ho and Park Joo Hong met just once in high school. In that game, Park Joo Hong struck out 1 Hit 2 for 3 against Lee Min-ho. When Park Joo Hong said he would not be "professional," Lee Min-ho declared war.

Park Joo Hong also saw Lee Min-ho's declaration of war as an article. Park Joo Hong, who met at Gocheok Sky Dome on The 20th, said, "I think Minho has spoken too much." I do not care about Minho. "He said," I want to experience The ball of oTher team pros. I think of that, but Minho seems to be looking at me only. " In addition, Park Joo Hong asked Pitcher who wanted to deal with him, saying, "I want to experience once Yang Hyun-jong threw The best."