Help Park Joo Hong "lg Lee Min-ho just look at me...I want to experience other seniors."

(Lee) Minho is just looking at me, Park Joo Hong told reporters after training at the Seoul Gocheok Sky Dome on Tuesday.Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho are hopefuls who came out of Jangchunggo and Whimungo respectively.The two players who have also been together with youth representatives wore Help and LG uniforms as the first place names.Lee Min-ho recently spoke to reporters about the rookies and mentioned Park Joo Hong.At high school, he threw only fastballs in the game against Park Joo Hong, and provoked that he would throw only fastballs even if he met in the pro.Park Joo Hong also received Lee Min-hos comments in an article.I think Minho is talking too much, Park Joo Hong said, laughing and saying, I dont care about Minho.I want to experience the ball of other team pros, Im thinking about that, but Minho seems to be looking at me only, he added.Park Jo Hong cited KIA Tigers ace Yang Hyeon-jong as the most wanted pitcher in the professional.Park Joo Hong said, Yang Hyeon-jong is the best thrower, so I want to experience it once.Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho are the prospects for the team, so there is a possibility that the match-up will be played as early as this exercise.Help and LG are going to play Kyonggi at the upcoming Gocheok Sky Dome.Park Joo Hong said: The batting balance in Taiwan was not good, but it is getting better while practicing steadily.I want to do well in practice Kyonggi, he said. It is important not to strike out, and I want to hit a lot of home runs or hits. Notice the newbie best friend Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho a demonstration game

"(Lee) Minho is just looking at me," Park Joo Hong told reporters after training at the Seoul Gocheok Sky Dome on Tuesday.

Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho are hopefuls who came out of Jangchunggo and Whimungo respectively. The two players who have also been together with youth representatives wore Help and lg uniforms as the first place names.

Lee Min-ho recently spoke to reporters about the rookies and mentioned Park Joo Hong. At high school, he threw only fastballs in the game against Park Joo Hong, and "provoked" that he would throw only fastballs even if he met in the pro.

Park Joo Hong also received Lee Min-ho's comments in an article. "I think Minho is talking too much," Park Joo Hong said, laughing and saying, "I don't care about Minho."

"I want to experience the ball of other team pros, I'm thinking about that, but Minho seems to be looking at me only," he added.

Park Jo Hong cited KIA Tigers ace Yang Hyeon-jong as the most wanted Pitcher in the professional. Park Joo Hong said, "Yang Hyeon-jong is the best thrower, so I want to experience it once."

Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho are the prospects for the team, so there is a possibility that the match-up will be played as early as this exercise. Help and lg are going to play Kyonggi at the upcoming Gocheok Sky Dome.

Park Joo Hong said: "The batting balance in Taiwan was not good, but it is getting better while practicing steadily. I want to do well in practice Kyonggi, "he said." It is important not to strike out, and I want to hit a lot of home runs or hits. "

Notice the newbie best friend Park Joo Hong and Lee Min-ho a demonstration game