'half-half' Kim Sung-kyu, Lee Ha-na's Chest That's drunken fever

Kim Sung-kyus drunken fever has been capturedTVNs monthly drama Van Eui-ban (played by Lee Sook-yeon/directed by Lee Sang-yeop) unveiled the scene stills of Lee Ha-na (played by Moon Soon-ho) and Kim Sung-kyu (played by Kang In-wook), who sat opposite each other in a bar, ahead of the 9th broadcast on April 20.In the last broadcast, In-wook escaped from a severe slump with the help of Sunho and started playing the piano again.Since then, In-wook has opened his mind tightly closed to Sunho, while Sunho has begun to wonder what feelings he would feel if he was with In-wook all day long.I am curious about how the relationship between the two will change.Among them, the stills are showing the masterpieces of Lee Ha-na and Kim Sung-kyu.Kim Sung-kyu, who is drunk and contemplative, and Lee Ha-nas worried eyes looking at him concentrate attention.And then Kim Sung-kyu pours tears and causes tearing, and his look of a struggle somewhere makes the viewers feel the best.I see this and I catch my eye with my eyes wide and hardened. I wonder why Kim Sung-kyu was so hot in front of this one.minjee Lee

Kim Sung-kyu's drunken fever has been captured

TVN's monthly drama Van Eui-ban (played by Lee Sook-yeon/directed by Lee Sang-yeop) unveiled the scene stills of Lee Ha-na (played by Moon Soon-ho) and Kim Sung-kyu (played by Kang In-wook), who sat opposite each other in a bar, ahead of the 9th broadcast on April 20.

In the last broadcast, In-wook escaped from a severe slump with the help of Sunho and started playing the piano again. Since then, In-wook has opened his mind tightly closed to Sunho, while Sunho has begun to wonder what feelings he would feel if he was with In-wook all day long. I am curious about how the relationship between the two will change.

Among them, the stills are showing the masterpieces of Lee Ha-na and Kim Sung-kyu. Kim Sung-kyu, who is drunk and contemplative, and Lee Ha-na's worried eyes looking at him concentrate attention. And then Kim Sung-kyu pours tears and causes tearing, and his look of a struggle somewhere makes the viewers feel the best. I see this and I catch my eye with my eyes wide and hardened. I wonder why Kim Sung-kyu was so hot in front of this one.

minjee Lee