EXO Chen, dad..I'm a big girl today.

Group EXO (EXO) member Chen was a big girl.On the 29th, an official of SM Entertainment said, Chen has been a big fan today.Chens wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Chen has gathered topics in January with the announcement of surprise marriage and pregnancy news.I have a girlfriend I want to be with for a lifetime, Chen said in a handwritten letter at the time. I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore, he said. I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me.At the time, SM Entertainment said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist, he said. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Some fans issued a statement to Chens sudden marriage announcement and called for her withdrawal.Chen apologized to fans a month after the announcement of marriage, saying, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that I am sorry for the people who have waited for me first.

Group EXO (EXO) member Chen was a big girl.

On the 29th, an official of SM Entertainment said, "Chen has been a big fan today."

Chen's wife was reported to have given birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Chen has gathered topics in January with the announcement of surprise marriage and pregnancy news.

"I have a girlfriend I want to be with for a lifetime," Chen said in a handwritten letter at the time. "I was embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

"I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore," he said. "I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me."

At the time, SM Entertainment said, "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist," he said. "I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate."

Some fans issued a statement to Chen's sudden marriage announcement and called for her withdrawal. Chen apologized to fans a month after the announcement of marriage, saying, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that I am sorry for the people who have waited for me first."