EXO Chen, father became...SM side "dear girl today (29th)"

Chen has been a big fan today, an agency SM Entertainment official said on the 29th.Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, a birth that was known as a little earlier than scheduled.Chen made headlines in January when he announced his surprise marriage and pregnancy news. Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for a lifetime.I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. Since then, everything related to marriage and marriage has been held privately.Some fans issued a statement to Chens sudden marriage announcement and even called for his withdrawal.Chen apologized to fans in a month after the announcement of marriage, saying, I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that I am sorry for the people who have waited for me first.SM Entertainment also said, Before we officially announced Chens marriage, we had time to discuss with EXO members.All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to continue to be together.

"Chen has been a big fan today," an agency SM Entertainment official said on the 29th.

Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, a birth that was known as a little earlier than scheduled.

Chen made headlines in January when he announced his surprise marriage and pregnancy news. Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, "I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for a lifetime." I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. "Since then, everything related to marriage and marriage has been held privately.

Some fans issued a statement to Chen's sudden marriage announcement and even called for his withdrawal. Chen apologized to fans in a month after the announcement of marriage, saying, "I am worried that I will hurt you with a bad word, but I want to tell you that I am sorry for the people who have waited for me first."

SM Entertainment also said, "Before we officially announced Chen's marriage, we had time to discuss with EXO members. All EXO members have been suffering from the pain of leaving the member, so they have been willing to continue to be together.