"El" Minhovs" "The Scarlet's Introduction, "homer ChindavsThe Only Throws."

Newcomer waiting for the 2020 season.LG Pitcher Lee Min-ho (19) and Help outfielder Park Joo-hong (19) have been acquainted with the National Federation of State High School Asso since their days.Lee Min-ho is from Huimungo and Park Joo-hong is from Jangchunggo.Two players, who were expected by LG fans and Help fans for El Minho and Scarlet ahead of the first nomination in Seoul, are continuing their friendship after the professional nomination.Lee Min-ho, who finished the match at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 18th, was interviewed by reporters and asked about his friendship with other team members.Help Juhong, Lotte (Choi) Jun Yong, and Samsung Lions (Kim) Ji Chan have been in touch with each other.I think I talked to Juhong the most about baseball. Lee Min-ho and Park Joo-hong are close to each other but conscious of their rivalry and pride. Lee Min-ho said, I want to get back together with scarlets.I want to get back on it because Juhong says, This time Im homer. Juhong is confident, he said.National Federation of State High School Asso has 1Kyonggi confrontation experience in third grade.Lee Min-ho said, I got two strikeouts and one hit. I am confident that Juhong is not doing it (as before), so I have to stick with it once.3 at-bats, 1 Hit 2 strikeouts, which can be seen as a decision-making win for Pitcher.Lee Min-ho said, Hit hit was also a second base grounder, but the first baseman ran to second base and became Hit (second baseman moved).But Juhong said he hit it properly. He raised his pride and said, If you ask now, I think it is easy to hit (my ball).Ill tell you that my ball is nothing if Ive played the ball of professional players, he said with a method of interest.I introduced all the conversations between the two because I was close.Lee Min-ho said, I have talked to each other about the first nomination since the National Federation of State High School Asso.I wonder if I and scarlet are interested. I have a playful conversation with each other, but I want to get together quickly.Ill throw The only thing if I get it again, he declared.LG-Helps practice Kyonggi is scheduled for the Gocheok Dome on the 27th, and it will be a fun sight if the two players face each other.Lee Min-ho pitched well in the first innings of the match against Cheongbaek on Wednesday, sprinkling up 146km The, throwing well with 1 Pi Hit 4 strikeouts and no runs in three innings (40 pitches).The game was boldly played against senior players at Mound, and he is considered a temporary starting resource with rookie Kim Yoon-sik, and Ryu Jung-il showed his intention to use it in the first group this year.I wanted to be strong, he said, and I threw it because I felt confident that I would win even if I threw The. At first, I was not professionally adapted and I was not prepared.Its getting better with the coachs guidance. There are still many shortcomings. The goal is to enter the opening entry.
Newcomer waiting for the 2020 season.LG Pitcher Lee Min-ho (19) and Help outfielder Park Joo-hong (19) have been acquainted with the National Federation of State High School Asso since their days.Lee Min-ho is from Huimungo and Park Joo-hong is from Jangchunggo.Two players, who were expected by LG fans and Help fans for El Minho and Scarlet ahead of the first nomination in Seoul, are continuing their friendship after the professional nomination.Lee Min-ho, who finished the match at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 18th, was interviewed by reporters and asked about his friendship with other team members.Help Juhong, Lotte (Choi) Jun Yong, and Samsung Lions (Kim) Ji Chan have been in touch with each other.I think I talked to Juhong the most about baseball. Lee Min-ho and Park Joo-hong are close to each other but conscious of their rivalry and pride. Lee Min-ho said, I want to get back together with scarlets.I want to get back on it because Juhong says, This time Im homer. Juhong is confident, he said.National Federation of State High School Asso has 1Kyonggi confrontation experience in third grade.Lee Min-ho said, I got two strikeouts and one hit. I am confident that Juhong is not doing it (as before), so I have to stick with it once.3 at-bats, 1 Hit 2 strikeouts, which can be seen as a decision-making win for Pitcher.Lee Min-ho said, Hit hit was also a second base grounder, but the first baseman ran to second base and became Hit (second baseman moved).But Juhong said he hit it properly. He raised his pride and said, If you ask now, I think it is easy to hit (my ball).Ill tell you that my ball is nothing if Ive played the ball of professional players, he said with a method of interest.I introduced all the conversations between the two because I was close.Lee Min-ho said, I have talked to each other about the first nomination since the National Federation of State High School Asso.I wonder if I and scarlet are interested. I have a playful conversation with each other, but I want to get together quickly.Ill throw The only thing if I get it again, he declared.LG-Helps practice Kyonggi is scheduled for the Gocheok Dome on the 27th, and it will be a fun sight if the two players face each other.Lee Min-ho pitched well in the first innings of the match against Cheongbaek on Wednesday, sprinkling up 146km The, throwing well with 1 Pi Hit 4 strikeouts and no runs in three innings (40 pitches).The game was boldly played against senior players at Mound, and he is considered a temporary starting resource with rookie Kim Yoon-sik, and Ryu Jung-il showed his intention to use it in the first group this year.I wanted to be strong, he said, and I threw it because I felt confident that I would win even if I threw The. At first, I was not professionally adapted and I was not prepared.Its getting better with the coachs guidance. There are still many shortcomings. The goal is to enter the opening entry.

Newcomer waiting for The 2020 season. LG Pitcher Lee Min-ho (19) and Help outfielder Park Joo-hong (19) have been acquainted with The National Federation of State High School Asso since Their days.

Lee Min-ho is from Huimungo and Park Joo-hong is from Jangchunggo. Two players, who were expected by LG fans and Help fans for 'El' Minho and 'Scarlet' ahead of The first nomination in Seoul, are continuing Their friendship after The professional nomination.

Lee Min-ho, who finished The match at Jamsil-dong Stadium on The 18th, was interviewed by reporters and asked about his friendship with oTher team members. “Help Juhong, Lotte (Choi) Jun Yong, and Samsung Lions (Kim) Ji Chan have been in touch with each oTher. I think I talked to Juhong The most about baseball. "

Lee Min-ho and Park Joo-hong are close to each oTher but conscious of Their rivalry and pride. Lee Min-ho said, "I want to get back togeTher with scarlets. “I want to get back on it because Juhong says, ‘This time I’m homer.’ Juhong is confident,” he said.

National Federation of State High School Asso has 1Kyonggi confrontation experience in third grade. Lee Min-ho said, "I got two strikeouts and one Hit. I am confident that Juhong is not doing it (as before), so I have to stick with it once." 3 at-bats, 1 Hit 2 strikeouts, which can be seen as a decision-making win for Pitcher.

Lee Min-ho said, "Hit Hit was also a second base grounder, but The first baseman ran to second base and became Hit (second baseman moved). But Juhong said he Hit it properly. "He raised his pride and said," If you ask now, I think it is easy to Hit (my ball). “I’ll tell you that my ball is nothing if I’ve played The ball of professional players,” he said with a method of interest.

I introduced all The conversations between The two because I was close. Lee Min-ho said, "I have talked to each oTher about The first nomination since The National Federation of State High School Asso. I wonder if I and scarlet are interested. I have a playful conversation with each oTher, but I want to get togeTher quickly. “I’ll throw The only thing if I get it again,” he declared. LG-Help's practice Kyonggi is scheduled for The Gocheok Dome on The 27th, and it will be a fun sight if The two players face each oTher.

Lee Min-ho pitched well in The first innings of The match against Cheongbaek on Wednesday, sprinkling up 146km The, throwing well with 1 Pi Hit 4 strikeouts and no runs in three innings (40 pitches). The game was boldly played against senior players at Mound, and he is considered a temporary starting resource with rookie Kim Yoon-sik, and Ryu Jung-il showed his intention to use it in The first group this year.

“I wanted to be strong,” he said, “and I threw it because I felt confident that I would win even if I threw The.” At first, I was not professionally adapted and I was not prepared. It's getting better with The coach's guidance. There are still many shortcomings. The goal is to enter The opening entry. "