'The King: Monarch of Eternity' Lee Min-ho, Kim Young-ok, wrote: "Jung Eun-chae, will you be Empress?"

Lee Min-ho was shown saying this to No Ok-nam (Kim Young-ok) in SBSs new gilt drama The King: Monarch of Eternity (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.On the day of the broadcast, Igon told Nook Nam, Is this really effective? Is it the power to attract love?So the former prime minister (Jung Eun-chae) comes earlier than the schedule, and this will make the former prime minister an empress, Lee said.She is not, she is not. She says she does not believe in superstition. This is power.I do not believe it, but I believe in the palace, said Nook Nam, If it is red, I would not do it. Jongmyo resignation is more dangerous than ever.Igon interrupted Nooknam and said, Nothing. I dont care. Youre the first woman to be cruel to me. Youre beheaded.

Lee Min-ho was shown saying this to No Ok-nam (Kim Young-ok) in SBS's new gilt Drama "The King: Monarch of Eternity" (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun), which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

On the day of the broadcast, Igon told Nook Nam, "Is this really effective? Is it the power to attract love?"

"So the former prime minister (Jung Eun-chae) comes earlier than the schedule, and this will make the former prime minister an empress," Lee said. "She is not, she is not. She says she does not believe in superstition. This is power."

"I do not believe it, but I believe in the palace," said Nook Nam, "If it is red, I would not do it." Jongmyo resignation is more dangerous than ever. Igon interrupted Nooknam and said, "Nothing. I don't care. You're the first woman to be cruel to me. You're beheaded."