'The King' Lee Min-ho, a half-witted half-witted and abrupt ..

On the 17th, SBS The King - Eternal Monarch revealed the existence of a full-scale expression.This year is seventy, unlike you, my time has slowed down, and I finally got the Manpasik, Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) said, referring to the Manpasik.I died my half brother, he said in a question by Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), saying, Someday my nephew will have a moment to meet the legend.Irim, who killed his half-brother, the king, and tried to kill even the young prince, Lee Min-ho, fails to appear in the questionable man. The man had a police name tag.My nephew got the half of the half of the half of the half, and Irim left in a hurry with only half of the half of the half.The story of the man-painted tale is like this: The wonder of Sinmun of Silla when he made a bamboo-cutting flute.The enemys military retreated, the rain fell when the drought hit, the sick people were better, and the waves that were shaking became calm.Sinmun of Silla called the name manpa-style in the sense that it means the flute that sinks 10,000 waves.

On the 17th, sbs 'The King - Eternal Monarch' revealed the existence of a full-scale expression.

"This year is seventy, unlike you, my time has slowed down, and I finally got the Manpasik," Lee Lim (Lee Jung-jin) said, referring to the Manpasik.

"I died my half brother," he said in a question by Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), saying, "Someday my nephew will have a moment to meet the legend."

Irim, who killed his half-brother, The King, and tried to kill even the young prince, Lee Min-ho, fails to appear in the questionable man. The man had a police name tag. My nephew got the half of the half of the half of the half, and Irim left in a hurry with only half of the half of the half.

The story of the man-painted tale is like this: The wonder of Sinmun of Silla when he made a bamboo-cutting flute. The enemy's military retreated, the rain fell when the drought hit, the sick people were better, and the waves that were shaking became calm. Sinmun of Silla called the name "manpa-style" in the sense that it means the flute that sinks 10,000 waves.