'Fearless Rookie' Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock appear...lg laughs

I like the arrest and the body, but I think Mental is too good.LG Twins veteran Catcher Sungwoo Lee, 39, offered praise for high school graduate duo Lee Min-ho, 19, and Kim Yun-stock, 20.Sungwoo Lee, who met after the team training at the Jamsil-dong baseball stadium in Seoul on the morning of the 4th, saw two new players who are raising their share prices recently, saying, I have a really good body and I have good arrest.The highest rating, however, is the Mental.Its not like a 20-year-old (Lee Min-ho) or a twenty-one-year-old (Kim Yun-stock) player, Catcher said. Catcher has no choice but to see the faces of the Pitchers on the Mound.Although it is a white war, it is not a nervous face at all. I threw it confidently and thought, You have really good pitchers in.I think it will be very helpful for the team, he said.Lee Min-ho, a former Whipungo, received the first nomination, and Kim Yun-stock, a graduate of Jinheung High School, wore the LG uniform in the second round of the third place.The down payment is 300 million won for Lee Min-ho and 200 million won for Kim Yun-stock, which gives a glimpse of the expectation of the two Young-guns.He is increasing his innings and increasing his chances as a starter.Last year, Jung Woo-young (21), a rookie in the KBO League, said, I think I saw me last year, after seeing a years juniors. I am interested in both of them now, but I have a lot to say that I should do well in the season.Im not saying bad things, but Im holding up things to catch while Im taking care of them. Im saying good things, he said.If I cant do it, Ill take care of it as the team is going to be plus if they do it well.Although the opening schedule has not been confirmed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), and the teams own practice game should solve the thirst of the game, LG was expecting the 2020 season with the emergence of the rookies.
I like the arrest and the body, but I think Mental is too good.LG Twins veteran Catcher Sungwoo Lee, 39, offered praise for high school graduate duo Lee Min-ho, 19, and Kim Yun-stock, 20.Sungwoo Lee, who met after the team training at the Jamsil-dong baseball stadium in Seoul on the morning of the 4th, saw two new players who are raising their share prices recently, saying, I have a really good body and I have good arrest.The highest rating, however, is the Mental.Its not like a 20-year-old (Lee Min-ho) or a twenty-one-year-old (Kim Yun-stock) player, Catcher said. Catcher has no choice but to see the faces of the Pitchers on the Mound.Although it is a white war, it is not a nervous face at all. I threw it confidently and thought, You have really good pitchers in.I think it will be very helpful for the team, he said.Lee Min-ho, a former Whipungo, received the first nomination, and Kim Yun-stock, a graduate of Jinheung High School, wore the LG uniform in the second round of the third place.The down payment is 300 million won for Lee Min-ho and 200 million won for Kim Yun-stock, which gives a glimpse of the expectation of the two Young-guns.He is increasing his innings and increasing his chances as a starter.Last year, Jung Woo-young (21), a rookie in the KBO League, said, I think I saw me last year, after seeing a years juniors. I am interested in both of them now, but I have a lot to say that I should do well in the season.Im not saying bad things, but Im holding up things to catch while Im taking care of them. Im saying good things, he said.If I cant do it, Ill take care of it as the team is going to be plus if they do it well.Although the opening schedule has not been confirmed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), and the teams own practice game should solve the thirst of the game, LG was expecting the 2020 season with the emergence of the rookies.

“I like the arrest and the body, but I think Mental is too good.”

lg Twins veteran Catcher Sungwoo Lee, 39, offered praise for high school graduate duo Lee Min-ho, 19, and Kim Yun-stock, 20.

Sungwoo Lee, who met after the team training at the Jamsil-dong baseball stadium in Seoul on the morning of the 4th, saw two new players who are raising their share prices recently, saying, "I have a really good body and I have good arrest. The highest rating, however, is the Mental. “It’s not like a 20-year-old (Lee Min-ho) or a twenty-one-year-old (Kim Yun-stock) player,” Catcher said. “Catcher has no choice but to see the faces of the Pitchers on the Mound. Although it is a white war, it is not a nervous face at all. I threw it confidently and thought, 'You have really good Pitchers in.' “I think it will be very helpful for the team,” he said.

Lee Min-ho, a former Whipungo, received the first nomination, and Kim Yun-stock, a graduate of Jinheung High School, wore the lg uniform in the second round of the third place. The down payment is 300 million won for Lee Min-ho and 200 million won for Kim Yun-stock, which gives a glimpse of the expectation of the two Young-guns. He is increasing his innings and increasing his chances as a starter.

Last year, Jung Woo-young (21), a rookie in the KBO League, said, "I think I saw me last year," after seeing a year's juniors. "I am interested in both of them now, but I have a lot to say that I should do well in the season. “I’m not saying bad things, but I’m holding up things to catch while I’m taking care of them.” “I’m saying good things,” he said. “If I can’t do it, I’ll take care of it as the team is going to be plus if they do it well.”

Although the opening schedule has not been confirmed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), and the team's own practice game should solve the thirst of the game, lg was expecting the 2020 season with the emergence of the rookies.