"Father Is Going" EXO Chen, Dear Woman Today (29th)

Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) became Father.On the 29th, Chen agency SM Entertainment said, Today Chen wife made a daughter Child Birth in Seoul.Earlier, Chen surprised the public with a surprise marriage announcement in January, adding to the shock by revealing his prospective wife was in pregnancy.The Chen held a marriage ceremony privately in consideration of their non-entertainer wife.At the time of the marriage announcement, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter: I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life; blessings have also come.I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing.

Group EXO member Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae) became Father.

On the 29th, Chen agency SM Entertainment said, "Today Chen wife made a daughter Child birth in Seoul."

Earlier, Chen surprised the public with a surprise marriage announcement in January, adding to the shock by revealing his prospective wife was in pregnancy.

The Chen held a marriage ceremony privately in consideration of their non-entertainer wife.

At the time of the marriage announcement, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter: "I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life; blessings have also come. I was embarrassed, but I was more empowered by this blessing. "