Ko Jae-geun, 'Tvarroti' Kim Ho-joong Reversal Story Daily Open ..Beagle Beauty 'Explosion'

Reversal story routines of Singer Kim Ho-joong, which is called Tvarrotti (Trot+Paparotti), have been revealed.Singer Ko Jae-geuns Instagram account, known as Kim Ho-joong and close friends, posted several photos and a short video on the 28th.The first photo released shows Kim Ho-joongs new song, I Love You More Than Me, album jacket photo.In the post, Ko Jae-geun said, My beloved brother Ho-jungs new song I love you more than me is announced!I would like to ask for your interest and love. He showed off his strong friendship with Kim Ho-joong.Meanwhile, Kim Ho-joong first released the new song I Love You More Than Me live stage on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape Cult show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th.

Reversal story routines of Singer Kim Ho-joong, which is called Tvarrotti (Trot+Paparotti), have been revealed.

Singer Ko Jae-geun's Instagram account, known as Kim Ho-joong and close friends, posted several photos and a short video on the 28th.

The first photo released shows Kim Ho-joong's new song, I Love You More Than Me, album jacket photo.

In the post, Ko Jae-geun said, "My beloved brother Ho-jung's new song 'I love you more than me' is announced! I would like to ask for your interest and love. "He showed off his strong friendship with Kim Ho-joong.

Meanwhile, Kim Ho-joong first released the new song I Love You More Than Me live stage on SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape Cult show' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th.