BTS V and Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik and Park Hyung-sik...The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw 'The Proud of Humanity' (Video Star)

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest on the cable channel MBC Everlon Video Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I boasted to my best friends that I appeared in Video Star and said Good.When I went to an entertainment show, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text, he said. I turned it around three times and I was upset.He knows all the hard times, he added.As for BTS V, he said, I was a little worried that I would avoid it. I told him to make sure if he was going to talk.I really like broadcasting stations, said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who also told me about entertainers.It seems that the early symptoms of entertainers have come because of that, he said, I am now self-medicating.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest on the cable channel MBC Everlon Video Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I boasted to my best friends that I appeared in 'Video Star' and said 'Good'."

“When I went to an entertainment show, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text,” he said. “I turned it around three times and I was upset.” “He knows all the hard times,” he added.

As for BTS V, he said, "I was a little worried that I would avoid it. I told him to make sure if he was going to talk.

“I really like broadcasting stations,” said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who also told me about “entertainers.” "It seems that the early symptoms of entertainers have come because of that," he said, "I am now self-medicating."