Shin Da-eun, Hwasa Han Smile "Wild Weather" in Mask Hand

Actor Shin Da-eun has reported on his recent situation.Shin Da-eun wrote on his instagram on the 8th, Today, I will make sure that I am ready to write Mask in the wild (?) weather and spend the day full and precious.Nowadays, I posted two photos with the article # exciting #ootd.In the photo, Shin Da-eun showed a unique fashion sense by matching brown shirts, white tweed jackets and shoulder bags. Mask in his hand also attracts attention.Shin Da-eun marriages designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.Photo: Shin Da-eun Instagram
Actor Shin Da-eun has reported on his recent situation.Shin Da-eun wrote on his instagram on the 8th, Today, I will make sure that I am ready to write Mask in the wild (?) weather and spend the day full and precious.Nowadays, I posted two photos with the article # exciting #ootd.In the photo, Shin Da-eun showed a unique fashion sense by matching brown shirts, white tweed jackets and shoulder bags. Mask in his hand also attracts attention.Shin Da-eun marriages designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.Photo: Shin Da-eun Instagram

Actor Shin Da-eun has reported on his recent situation.

Shin Da-eun wrote on his instagram on the 8th, "Today, I will make sure that I am ready to write Mask in the wild (?) weather and spend the day full and precious. Nowadays, I posted two photos with the article "# exciting #ootd".

In the photo, Shin Da-eun showed a unique fashion sense by matching brown shirts, white tweed jackets and shoulder bags. Mask in his hand also attracts attention.

Shin Da-eun marriages designer Lim Sung Bin in 2016.

Photo: Shin Da-eun Instagram