Song Hye-kyo, when asked about the secret of success, said, "I was lucky...thanks to my great work."

Actor Song Hye-kyo confessed that he exists now because of his excEllent work.Song Hye-kyo released the cover and picture of the May issue of the fashion magazine Elle Singapore through his SNS on the 29th.Song Hye-kyo in the picture attracts attention with a disheveled wave hairstyle, color lens, and exotic makeup.Elle Singapore also released an Interview with Song Hye-kyo through official SNS, in which Song Hye-kyo said, I think I was very lucky.I was able to participate in a great work from a young age, and it is the reason why I am today that I have been loved by many people along with my work.I am very grateful, he said.Meanwhile, Song is considering his next film.

Actor Song Hye-kyo confessed that he exists now because of his excEllent work.

Song Hye-kyo released the cover and picture of the May issue of the fashion magazine Elle Singapore through his SNS on the 29th.

Song Hye-kyo in the picture attracts attention with a disheveled wave hairstyle, color lens, and exotic makeup.

Elle Singapore also released an Interview with Song Hye-kyo through official SNS, in which Song Hye-kyo said, "I think I was very lucky."

"I was able to participate in a great work from a young age, and it is the reason why I am today that I have been loved by many people along with my work. I am very grateful," he said.

Meanwhile, Song is considering his next film.