Shin So-yul, a Doll visual with a single-headed perfect digestion ..

Actor Shin So-yul showed off his charm.On the 8th, Shin So-yul wrote to his Instagram   account, The first project in April was uploaded; April_Dream.Its a fresh spring to dream of newness, and its these days that were tired and tired of global worries, and I hope we all work together to overcome this crisis.I hope that I will always dream of a hopeful and bright future. I will upload new photos: I will release B-cut photos soon. The photo shows Shin So-yul staring somewhere, and Shin So-yul in the photo boasts a simple charm with a single-headed head and a blue floral dress.On the other hand, Shin So-yul was cast in MBC SF8 series White Crows.Photo: Shin So-yul Instagram

Actor Shin So-yul showed off his charm.

On the 8th, Shin So-yul wrote to his Instagram account, "The first project in April was uploaded; April_Dream. It's a fresh spring to dream of newness, and it's these days that we're tired and tired of global worries, and I hope we all work together to overcome this crisis. I hope that I will always dream of a hopeful and bright future. I will upload new photos: I will release B-cut photos soon. "

The photo shows Shin So-yul staring somewhere, and Shin So-yul in the photo boasts a simple charm with a single-headed head and a blue floral dress.

On the other hand, Shin So-yul was cast in MBC 'SF8' series 'White Crows'.

Photo: Shin So-yul Instagram