TWICE TZUYU, a recent "meet and dig quickly" among Taiwanese Self-Quarantine

TZUYU, a member of the group TWICE, who is in self-Quarantine at Taiwan, reported on the recent situation.TZUYU posted several food photos on the official Instagram of TWICE on the afternoon of the 15th, saying, I ate well. I did not make it.I hope I can meet you soon. In addition, TZUYU posted a photo of him posing at home with his pet dog, his radiant beauty drawing attention.Earlier, TZUYU visited the Taiwan home on vacation, and is currently in self-isolation under the policy of the Taiwan authorities.Taiwan upgraded the grade of the overseas travel epidemic to three levels on February 24th and recommends Self-Quarantine 14 days for those from Korea.

TZUYU, a member of the group TWICE, who is in Self-Quarantine at Taiwan, reported on the recent situation.

TZUYU posted several food photos on the official Instagram of TWICE on the afternoon of the 15th, saying, "I ate well. I did not make it. I hope I can meet you soon. "

In addition, TZUYU posted a photo of him posing at home with his pet dog, his radiant beauty drawing attention.

Earlier, TZUYU visited the Taiwan home on vacation, and is currently in self-isolation under the policy of the Taiwan authorities. Taiwan upgraded the grade of the overseas travel epidemic to three levels on February 24th and recommends Self-Quarantine 14 days for those from Korea.