"The Unstoppable of Love" Yang Jing Yuan "Resignation and Selected Acting, Now I'm Convinced."

Actor Yang Jing Yuan has emanated a variety of charms.Actor Yang Jing Yuan, who played the role of North Korean army boss Pyo Chi-soo and showed Shin Stillers Jeong Seok, performed a pictorial with Star & Style Magazine.Yang Jing Yuan, who liked dancing and singing and started Acting, said, I wanted to do my favorite work, I signed a company and made my debut as a musical.He wanted to act at the small theater of Daehangno, and he auditioned for the theater company and started to act in earnest as a member.Ten years after his debut, he said he was happy to be able to enjoy and act, as he was getting a little bit convinced about Acting.Yang Jing Yuan replaced his gratitude by saying that he was grateful and sorry for the testimony of the unsatisfactory of love, which ranked first in TVN dramas previous ratings.Yang Jing Yuan, who was known by Actors name and was loved by him, asked if he felt the popularity of the movie. He laughed with the answer, I was surprised to see people who used masks.I was not uncomfortable because Son Ye-jin thought I was the number of votes and made an Acting, he said, adding, Thanks to Son Ye-jin, who was like Yunseri from the first shot, I was grateful when I got into the shot, and I was grateful for the act.Yang Jing Yuans interview and picture that he wants to leave traces and traces as an actor through various characters can be seen in the April issue of At Style Magazine 2020.Photo: At Style
Actor Yang Jing Yuan has emanated a variety of charms.Actor Yang Jing Yuan, who played the role of North Korean army boss Pyo Chi-soo and showed Shin Stillers Jeong Seok, performed a pictorial with Star & Style Magazine.Yang Jing Yuan, who liked dancing and singing and started Acting, said, I wanted to do my favorite work, I signed a company and made my debut as a musical.He wanted to act at the small theater of Daehangno, and he auditioned for the theater company and started to act in earnest as a member.Ten years after his debut, he said he was happy to be able to enjoy and act, as he was getting a little bit convinced about Acting.Yang Jing Yuan replaced his gratitude by saying that he was grateful and sorry for the testimony of the unsatisfactory of love, which ranked first in TVN dramas previous ratings.Yang Jing Yuan, who was known by Actors name and was loved by him, asked if he felt the popularity of the movie. He laughed with the answer, I was surprised to see people who used masks.I was not uncomfortable because Son Ye-jin thought I was the number of votes and made an Acting, he said, adding, Thanks to Son Ye-jin, who was like Yunseri from the first shot, I was grateful when I got into the shot, and I was grateful for the act.Yang Jing Yuans interview and picture that he wants to leave traces and traces as an actor through various characters can be seen in the April issue of At Style Magazine 2020.Photo: At Style

Actor Yang Jing Yuan has emanated a variety of charms.

Actor Yang Jing Yuan, who played the role of North Korean army boss Pyo Chi-soo and showed Shin Stiller's Jeong Seok, performed a pictorial with Star & Style Magazine.

Yang Jing Yuan, who liked dancing and singing and started Acting, said, "I wanted to do my favorite work, I signed a company and made my debut as a musical." He wanted to act at the small theater of Daehangno, and he auditioned for the theater company and started to act in earnest as a member. Ten years after his debut, he said he was happy to be able to enjoy and act, as he was getting a little bit convinced about Acting.

Yang Jing Yuan replaced his gratitude by saying that he was grateful and sorry for the testimony of the 'unsatisfActory of love', which ranked first in TVN drama's previous ratings.

Yang Jing Yuan, who was known by Actor's name and was loved by him, asked if he felt the popularity of the movie. He laughed with the answer, "I was surprised to see people who used masks."

“I was not uncomfortable because Son Ye-jin thought I was the number of votes and made an Acting,” he said, adding, “Thanks to Son Ye-jin, who was like Yunseri from the first shot, I was grateful when I got into the shot, and I was grateful for the act.”

Yang Jing Yuan's interview and picture that he wants to leave traces and traces as an Actor through various characters can be seen in the April issue of At Style Magazine 2020.

Photo: At Style