"Immediate Power" Kim Yun-stock "The Prosperity is Cornerwork...I'm greedy for selection."

The LG Twins were very satisfied with the draft last year.He said he had brought a lot of good players, including left-handed player Pitcher Kim Yun-stock and infielder Lee Ju-hyung, in the draft following first-place nomination Lee Min-ho.Among them, Kim Yun-stock was expected to play BullpenPitcher in Group 1 right away this season.Kim Yun-stocks goal is more than that: Theres a desire to throw as a starter as well if you just give it to him.Kim Yun-stock came out as the second pitcher for the Cheong team in the Cheongbaek game at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 22nd, scoring three hits in two innings.- It was my first appearance, but what kind of mind came to Mound.I threw it in a tense but usual way.- I shook my head at the sign several times.I shook my head to throw more of the usual phrase than the ball mix: the first goal was to play, and the second was to put the change ball into the strike zone.I think I need a little more training.- Is it the one who enjoys the original body game?Ive been more confident in my body-side game since I was a kid.- Throwing four types of phrases (straight-slider curve changeup).The slider is still in the clearing; Changeup frequently threw on good days of condition; the curves were originally thrown a lot.- Coach Ryu Joong-il mentioned it as a starting candidate.I always have a desire to throw as a starter; I threw to 55 at Bullpen.- What did you feel when you faced professional first-team hitters?I threw it with confidence in my test. I thought I shouldnt throw it in the middle. I definitely felt the difference in this Kyonggi than last Kyonggi.He picked it up, supported it, even though it went well.- No point is satisfactory.Im satisfied that I stopped it with no points, but I still care a lot about the lack.- Its the first season of excitement, but the opening is delayed by Corona 19. How do you feel?I made a bad body at camp. Im on the way up, so its good for me that the opening is late.- Motive Lee Min-ho was on the mound. What did you talk about?I focused on my own pitches. I usually talk, but I dont talk...- How do you name it (Kim Yun-stock is one year old)?I put the words on and told them to call them (Yoon-sik) type.- If there is an advantage that I want to show in Group 1.I want to make sure the cornerwalk is done - I want to show you that.- I was a rookie, but I did not seem to tremble.I was nervous in Icheon, but I was able to afford it today because it was the second Kyonggi. (Park) Jae-wook gave me a speech and made me throw it comfortably.He said to throw a ball that he wants to throw comfortably even if he turns his sign. A Major Record of Cheongbaekjeon on the 22ndback teamLee Chun-woong 3 Hit, Hyun-soo Kim 3 Hit 2 HitMoonassi 2 innings 1 Pi Hit No., Yeo Geon-uk 2 innings 1 walk and no lossblue teamLee Hyung-jong 3 Hit, Kim Yongs 3 Hit, Park Jae-wook 2 HitJeong Woo-yeong 2 innings 5 Hit 3 runs, Lee Sang-young 1 inning 1 Hit 1 strikeout no runpost-Kyonggi commentscoach Ryu Joong-ilJeong Woo-yeong and Moonassis selection input was to see the possibility of a starter pitcher with condition checks.Lee Min-ho was the first to make the start, but saw the possibility: Kim Yun-stock was the second Kyonggi and the result was fine.Lee Min-ho (21 innings, 4 Fit Hit 2 runs)I first saw Jamsil-dong Stadium Kyonggi and I got to play baseball, and it felt good to throw at Jamsil-dong Mound like that.I tried to concentrate on Kyonggi, and I had a lot of seniors I had never experienced before, but I thought I was a professional.I want to think more and care about it in the next uphill game and make a good pitch.

The LG Twins were very satisfied with the draft last year. He said he had brought a lot of good players, including left-handed player Pitcher Kim Yun-stock and infielder Lee Ju-hyung, in the draft following first-place nomination Lee Min-ho.

Among them, Kim Yun-stock was expected to play Bullpen Pitcher in Group 1 right away this season. Kim Yun-stock's goal is more than that: There's a desire to throw as a starter as well if you just give it to him. Kim Yun-stock came out as the second Pitcher for the Cheong team in the Cheongbaek game at Jamsil-dong Stadium on the 22nd, scoring three Hits in two innings.

- It was my first appearance, but what kind of mind came to Mound.

"I threw it in a tense but usual way."

- I shook my head at the sign several times.

“I shook my head to throw more of the usual phrase than the ball mix: the first goal was to play, and the second was to put the change ball into the strike zone. I think I need a little more training."

- Is it the one who enjoys the original body game?

"I've been more confident in my body-side game since I was a kid."

- Throwing four types of phrases (straight-slider curve Changeup).

"The slider is still in the clearing; Changeup frequently threw on good days of Condition; the curves were originally thrown a lot."

- Coach Ryu Joong-il mentioned it as a starting candidate.

"I always have a desire to throw as a starter; I threw to 55 at Bullpen."

- What did you feel when you faced professional first-team Hitters?

"I threw it with confidence in my test. I thought I shouldn't throw it in the middle. I definitely felt the difference in this Kyonggi than last Kyonggi. He picked it up, supported it, even though it went well."

- No point is satisfactory.

"I'm satisfied that I stopped it with no points, but I still care a lot about the lack."

- It's the first season of excitement, but the opening is delayed by Corona 19. How do you feel?

"I made a bad body at camp. I'm on the way up, so it's good for me that the opening is late.

- Motive Lee Min-ho was on the Mound. What did you talk about?

"I focused on my own pitches. I usually talk, but I don't talk..."

- How do you name it (Kim Yun-stock is one year old)?

"I put the words on and told them to call them (Yoon-sik) type."

- If there is an advantage that I want to show in Group 1.

"I want to make sure the cornerwalk is done - I want to show you that."

- I was a rookie, but I did not seem to tremble.

"I was nervous in Icheon, but I was able to afford it today because it was the second Kyonggi. (Park) Jae-wook gave me a speech and made me throw it comfortably. He said to throw a ball that he wants to throw comfortably even if he turns his sign. "

A Major Record of Cheongbaekjeon on the 22nd

back team

Lee Chun-woong 3 Hit, Hyun-soo Kim 3 Hit 2 Hit

Moonassi 2 innings 1 Pi Hit No., Yeo Geon-uk 2 innings 1 walk and no loss

blue team

Lee Hyung-jong 3 Hit, Kim Yong's 3 Hit, Park Jae-wook 2 Hit

Jeong Woo-yeong 2 innings 5 Hit 3 runs, Lee Sang-young 1 inning 1 Hit 1 strikeout no run

post-Kyonggi comments

coach Ryu Joong-il

"Jeong Woo-yeong and Moonassi's selection input was to see the possibility of a starter Pitcher with Condition checks. Lee Min-ho was the first to make the start, but saw the possibility: Kim Yun-stock was the second Kyonggi and the result was "fine."

Lee Min-ho (21 innings, 4 Fit Hit 2 runs)

"I first saw Jamsil-dong Stadium Kyonggi and I got to play baseball, and it felt good to throw at Jamsil-dong Mound like that. I tried to concentrate on Kyonggi, and I had a lot of seniors I had never experienced before, but I thought I was a professional. I want to think more and care about it in the next uphill game and make a good pitch. "