Suho "Title song 'Love, Let's', EXO team Relief utilized" ('Jung Hee')

Boygroup EXO member Suho introduced his first Solo album, Self-Portrait.EXO Suho appeared in the corner of MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin Young which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.On the day, Suho said, Love, Lets Love is the Relief of EXO for the reason why she chose Lets Love as her title song.The members said that they would like to see the title at first. I heard the song and said, I know why I said Love, lets do.I have always said that I want to be together forever with the ending comment at the concert, he said, referring to the song Made In You.It is a song that is written like a letter and filled with the number of lyrics. It is meaningful.

Boygroup EXO member Suho introduced his first Solo album, Self-Portrait.

EXO Suho appeared in the corner of MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin Young' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.

On the day, Suho said, "Love, Let's Love" is the Relief of EXO for the reason why she chose "Let's Love" as her title song. The members said that they would like to see the title at first. I heard the song and said, "I know why I said 'Love, let's do'."

"I have always said that I want to be together forever with the ending comment at the concert," he said, referring to the song "Made In You." It is a song that is written like a letter and filled with the number of lyrics. It is meaningful. "