All The Butlers' Ong Seong-wu "Lee Seung-gi is a long role model...

Singer and actor Ong Seong-wu showed off his extraordinary chemistry with All The Butlers members.On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared in the youngest day of the day, Ong-woo, before meeting the master, and gave a special greeting to Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong.Yang Se-hyeong told Ong Seong-wu, who was greeting the members of All The Butlers on the day, Lets get close slowly.I feel like Im getting away from it if I want to get closer quickly. Ong Seong-wu laughed at Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok as a joke asking, Can I get to my brothers quickly?If you have any difficulties, ask them, Shin Sung-rok responded.Yang Se-hyeong showed his charm again, Come to me only 10 minutes late.Ong Seong-wu showed special Tikitaka with Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, as well as existing members of All The Butlers.It was also the role of Ong Seong-wu to guide the master of the day.I prepared it, said Ong Seong-wu slyly, and Lee Seung-gi said, its natural; (Yuk) Sungjae is right.Lee Seung-gi is a long role model, said Ong Seong-wu.When Lee Seung-gi joked that he was no longer deceived, Ong Seong-wu also sang a verse from Lee Seung-gis My Girl.On the other hand, the master of the broadcast was Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, which is called K-culture national representative and Korean wave seed.

Singer and actor Ong Seong-wu showed off his extraordinary chemistry with All The Butlers' members.

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' appeared in the youngest day of the day, Ong-woo, before meeting the master, and gave a special greeting to Lee Seung-gi Shin Sung-rok Yang Se-hyeong.

Yang Se-hyeong told Ong Seong-wu, who was greeting the members of All The Butlers' on the day, "Let's get close slowly. I feel like I'm getting away from it if I want to get closer quickly. " Ong Seong-wu laughed at Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok as a joke asking, "Can I get to my brothers quickly?" "If you have any difficulties, ask them," Shin Sung-rok responded.

Yang Se-hyeong showed his charm again, "Come to me only 10 minutes late." Ong Seong-wu showed special Tikitaka with Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, as well as existing members of All The Butlers'.

It was also the role of Ong Seong-wu to guide the master of the day. "I prepared it," said Ong Seong-wu slyly, and Lee Seung-gi said, "it's natural; (Yuk) Sungjae is right."

"Lee Seung-gi is a long role model," said Ong Seong-wu. When Lee Seung-gi joked that he was "no longer deceived," Ong Seong-wu also sang a verse from Lee Seung-gi's "My Girl".

On the other hand, the master of the broadcast was Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, which is called K-culture national representative and Korean wave seed.