Shin Da-eun "Mask Takes Off for a while...Photosynthesis"...Survival Daily Life

Actor Shin Da-eun shares fresh day-to-dayShin Da-eun posted two photos and posts on her Instagram account on Thursday.Shin Da-eun said, Mask took off for a while, but it was warm photosynthesis.Its like time has stopped - I decide my mood, I will do it as a happiness today is an ambassador in Alice in a strange country.I also decided to Happy today. In particular, Shin Da-eun is building a unique fashion sense and a pleasant Smile, which gives the viewer a smile.Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun appeared in the SBS drama Suspicious Mother-in-law, which last year.

Actor Shin Da-eun shares fresh day-to-day

Shin Da-eun posted two photos and posts on her Instagram account on Thursday.

Shin Da-eun said, "Mask took off for a while, but it was warm photosynthesis. It's like time has stopped - 'I decide my mood, I will do it as a Happiness today' is an ambassador in Alice in a strange country. I also decided to 'Happy' today. "

In particular, Shin Da-eun is building a unique fashion sense and a pleasant Smile, which gives the viewer a Smile.

Meanwhile, Shin Da-eun appeared in the SBS drama 'Suspicious Mother-in-law', which last year.