Seo Ji-hoon and Jeon So-min, a common finding with a pompous "same sensibility" (Running Man)

Running Man Seo Ji-hoon and Jeon So-min found common ground with a lush.On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man, Zico, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared and played Race of the Center.On that day, Seo Ji-hoon introduced a new actor named Seo Ji-hoon; Yang Se-chan noted that Mr. Seo Ji-hoon is young.Im 24 now, Seo Ji-hoon said.In response, Yoo Jae-Suk showed interest in Seo Ji-hoon, who asked, What is the interest of Seo Ji-hoon these days?Seo Ji-hoon replied, I like to be a good Mr. Yoon. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin is emotional.Jeon So-min also laughed, saying, I like it a lot too. But Seo Ji-hoon did not respond much, so everyone laughed.So, Jeon So-min added, Hey, say something, what am I?Lee Kwang-soo advised, Its amazing. Yang Se-chan said, Do something like I have something to do with me.I dont know why everyone hits the wall like this when (guests) come, said Jeon So-min.

Running Man' Seo Ji-hoon and Jeon So-min found common ground with a lush.

On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man', Zico, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji-hoon and Ong Sung Woo appeared and played 'Race of the Center'.

On that day, Seo Ji-hoon introduced "a new actor named Seo Ji-hoon"; Yang Se-chan noted that "Mr. Seo Ji-hoon is young." "I'm 24 now," Seo Ji-hoon said.

In response, Yoo Jae-Suk showed interest in Seo Ji-hoon, who asked, "What is the interest of Seo Ji-hoon these days?" Seo Ji-hoon replied, "I like to be a good Mr. Yoon." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somin is emotional."

Jeon So-min also laughed, saying, "I like it a lot too." But Seo Ji-hoon did not respond much, so everyone laughed.

So, Jeon So-min added, "Hey, say something, what am I?"

Lee Kwang-soo advised, "It's amazing." Yang Se-chan said, "Do something like 'I have something to do with me.'"

"I don't know why everyone hits the wall like this when (guests) come," said Jeon So-min.