SeeYa Kim Yeon-ji thanks 'tear-drenched Cereal' Gift for "Tiger I'll cheer you up"

On the 11th, Kim Yeon-ji opened his official Instagram saying, Lost, who sent me to see Suga Man and cheer Tiger.I am so grateful to Gift! The hand letter was more impressive. I will eat it delicious and cheer up. Thank you.Kim Yeon-ji appeared on JTBC Suga Man 3 on the 21st of last month with SeeYa member Nam Gyu-ri and Lee Boram, and recalled memories of viewers.At the time, Nam Gyu-ri said, I always put a newspaper on (the members) and went to a cup noodle and ate a cornfru Lost. He said, Lets eat this and sing with Tiger energy tomorrow.I didnt eat it that time, he said.

On the 11th, Kim Yeon-ji opened his official Instagram saying, "Lost, who sent me to see Suga Man and cheer Tiger."

"I am so grateful to Gift! The hand letter was more impressive. I will eat it delicious and cheer up. Thank you."

Kim Yeon-ji appeared on JTBC Suga Man 3' on the 21st of last month with SeeYa member Nam Gyu-ri and Lee Boram, and recalled memories of viewers.

At the time, Nam Gyu-ri said, "I always put a newspaper on (the members) and went to a cup noodle and ate a cornfru Lost." He said, "Let's eat this and sing with Tiger energy tomorrow. I didn't eat it that time," he said.