'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun "Dialogue with Middle schooler Daughter, All About Park Seo-joon"

Actor Kim Hye-eun, who recently performed in the JTBC drama Itaewon Clath, unveiled an anecdote with Middle schooler daughter.On the 27th, SBS Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny depicts Kim Hye-eun, who shows off his outstanding talent as a special MC.Kim Hye-eun said, I made a special request to Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of her daughter.When I go to the shooting, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon, he said. My daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon.I asked Seo Jun-yi to ask her to be close to her for the rest of her life until her daughter goes to college.On the other hand, Kim Hye-eun played the role of Kang Min-jung, managing director of Jangga with warm humanity in charisma in Itaewon Clath.

Actor Kim Hye-eun, who recently performed in the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath', unveiled an anecdote with Middle schooler daughter.

On the 27th, SBS 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' depicts Kim Hye-eun, who shows off his outstanding talent as a special MC.

Kim Hye-eun said, "I made a special request to Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of her daughter."

"When I go to the shooting, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon," he said. "My daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon."

"I asked Seo Jun-yi to ask her to be close to her for the rest of her life until her daughter goes to college."

On the other hand, Kim Hye-eun played the role of Kang Min-jung, managing director of Jangga with warm humanity in charisma in 'Itaewon Clath'.