'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun "even asked Park Seo-joon for a special favor because of Middle schooler daughter"

Actor Kim Hye-eun will be on the SBS Sangsangmongmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) special MC.Kim Hye-eun was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma, in the drama Itaewon Klath recently.We will be together with Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, which will be broadcast on the 30th, and will release an anecdote with Middle schooler daughter from love story with dentist Husband.At first I didnt like Husband, Kim Hye-eun, who recalled, it was far from ideal. He made a bad joke about putting elephants in the fridge.So this person thought that it was not so funny, he laughed.Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married for the 20th year of marriage, said, I have a middle schooler daughter.I asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who had been breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of her daughter. When I go to the shoot, the conversation with my daughter is all about Park Seo-joon, he said, and said that his daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.He also said, I asked Seo Jun to be close to my daughter until she goes to college.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest with Kim Hye-eun will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 30th.

Actor Kim Hye-eun will be on the SBS 'Sangsangmongmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny' (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) special MC.

Kim Hye-eun was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma, in the drama 'Itaewon Klath' recently. We will be together with Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest, which will be broadcast on the 30th, and will release an anecdote with Middle schooler daughter from love story with dentist Husband.

“At first I didn’t like Husband,” Kim Hye-eun, who recalled, “it was far from ideal. He made a bad joke about putting elephants in the fridge. So this person thought that it was not so funny, "he laughed.

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married for the 20th year of marriage, said, "I have a Middle schooler daughter. I asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who had been breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of her daughter. "

“When I go to the shoot, the conversation with my daughter is all about Park Seo-joon,” he said, and said that his daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon. The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. He also said, "I asked Seo Jun to be close to my daughter until she goes to college."

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' with Kim Hye-eun will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 30th.