'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun "Middle schooler daughter, a big fan of Park Seo-joon"

Actor Kim Hye-eun has confessed that his daughters favorite entertainer is Park Seo-joon while she is on the special MC of SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny.According to SBS on the 27th, Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny which will be broadcast on the 30th (Month).Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with his middle schooler daughter from a love story with a dentist Husband in a recent studio recording.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, At first I did not really like Husband.Kim Hye-eun said, The ideal and Husband were far away, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator.So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a man and a lover and married, has a middle schooler daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, I asked Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of her daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon. Middle schooler daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun also told Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter until she went to college.You My Destiny, starring Kim Hye-eun, will air at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Mon.SBS

Actor Kim Hye-eun has confessed that his daughter's favorite entertainer is Park Seo-joon while she is on the special MC of sbs entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny'.

According to sbs on the 27th, Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on "Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny" which will be broadcast on the 30th (Month).

Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with his Middle schooler daughter from a love story with a dentist Husband in a recent studio recording.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, "At first I did not really like Husband."

Kim Hye-eun said, "The ideal and Husband were far away," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator. So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. "

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a man and a lover and married, has a Middle schooler daughter. Kim Hye-eun said, "I asked Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of her daughter."

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is all Park Seo-joon." "Middle schooler daughter is a big fan of Park Seo-joon." The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.

Kim Hye-eun also told Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter until she went to college.

You My Destiny, starring Kim Hye-eun, will air at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Mon.

sbs