'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Hye-eun "I really didn't like Husband at first" laugh

SBS Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny Actor Kim Hye-eun appears as a special MC.Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the recent popular drama Itaewon Clath, will appear on SBS Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny) on the 30th (Monday) at 11 pm.In a recent recording of You Are My Destiny studio, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with a middle school daughter from a love story with a dentist Husband.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, At first I really did not like Husband.Kim Hye-eun said, It was far from ideal, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator.So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. Kim Hye-eun, who developed into a lover with Husband and married, has a middle school daughter.Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of his daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon all over. She said her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, Seo Jun-yi told me that he asked me to be close to his daughter until she went to college.You Are My Destiny, starring Special MC Actor Kim Hye-eun, can be seen on SBS You Are My Destiny, which airs at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Month).

SBS 'Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' Actor Kim Hye-eun appears as a special MC.

Actor Kim Hye-eun, who was loved as Kang Min-jung, who has a warm humanity in charisma in the recent popular drama 'Itaewon Clath', will appear on SBS 'Sangsangmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter, You Are My Destiny) on the 30th (Monday) at 11 pm. In a recent recording of 'You Are My Destiny' studio, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with a middle school daughter from a love story with a dentist Husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, "At first I really did not like Husband." Kim Hye-eun said, "It was far from ideal," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator. So this person thought that it was not so funny, so I thought I should not. "

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into a lover with Husband and married, has a middle school daughter. Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of his daughter.

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon' all over." She said her daughter is a fan of Park Seo-joon. The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. Kim Hye-eun said, "Seo Jun-yi told me that he asked me to be close to his daughter until she went to college."

"You Are My Destiny," starring Special MC Actor Kim Hye-eun, can be seen on SBS "You Are My Destiny," which airs at 11 p.m. on the 30th (Month).