'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' Kim Hye-eun "Middle schooler daughter is a Park Seo-joon fan... special request"

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Fate Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC.Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny which will be broadcast on the 30th.In a recent recording, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with his middle schooler daughter from his love story with a dentist Husband.Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, I did not really like Husband at first.Kim Hye-eun said, It was far from ideal, he said. I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator.So this person thought that it was not so funny, he laughed.Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married, has a middle schooler daughter.Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama Itaewon Clath because of his daughter.Kim Hye-eun said, When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon all over.The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter.Kim Hye-eun told Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter until she went to college.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is broadcast every Monday at 11 pm.Photo: SBS

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Fate' Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC.

Actor Kim Hye-eun will appear as a special MC on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' which will be broadcast on the 30th. In a recent recording, Kim Hye-eun has released an anecdote with his Middle schooler daughter from his love story with a dentist Husband.

Kim Hye-eun, who was married for 20 years, said, "I did not really like Husband at first." Kim Hye-eun said, "It was far from ideal," he said. "I made a joke about putting an elephant in the refrigerator. So this person thought that it was not so funny, "he laughed.

Kim Hye-eun, who developed into such a Husband and a lover and married, has a Middle schooler daughter. Kim Hye-eun attracted attention because he asked Actor Park Seo-joon, who was breathing in the drama 'Itaewon Clath' because of his daughter.

Kim Hye-eun said, "When I go to the filming, the conversation with my daughter is Park Seo-joon' all over." The connection to Park Seo-joon keeps me talking to my daughter. Kim Hye-eun told Seo Jun that he asked Seo Jun to be close to his daughter until she went to college.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny is broadcast every Monday at 11 pm.

Photo: SBS