Running Man' Zico "When I went back to school, I was popular.

The interesting results of Anquet will be announced on SBS Running Man which is broadcast today (29th).Running Man conducted An Ankate Mission to Guess Your Rankings based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the performers childhood episodes were released through the People Who Liked to Be Popular in Childhood encate in a recent recording.Especially, on this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do-hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, It seems to have increased popularity after retreating than usual.Lee Do-hyun, a new star in Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of chocolate, saying, My mother came to Valentines Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take chocolate.In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, Is not it what you saw in the drama?Kim Jong Kook, a powerhouse of Running Man, confessed, I was popular with my sisters, while Jeon So-min said, When I was a child, my favorite person was my best friend.I did the same thing, but Im the one whos making the mood up, and everyones doing well with my friend, said the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk.Who will be the main character of People who seemed to be popular in their childhood, and the surprising results can be found in Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.SBS

The interesting results of Anquet will be announced on sbs Running Man' which is broadcast today (29th).

Running Man conducted An Ankate Mission to Guess Your Rankings based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the performers' childhood episodes were released through the 'People Who Liked to Be Popular in Childhood' encate in a recent recording.

Especially, on this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do-hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, "It seems to have increased popularity after retreating than usual."

Lee Do-hyun, a new star in Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of Chocolate, saying, "My mother came to Valentine's Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take Chocolate." In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, "Is not it what you saw in the drama?"

Kim Jong Kook, a powerhouse of Running Man, confessed, "I was popular with my sisters," while Jeon So-min said, "When I was a child, my favorite person was my best friend." “I did the same thing, but I’m the one who’s making the mood up, and everyone’s doing well with my friend,” said the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk.

Who will be the main character of 'People who seemed to be popular in their childhood', and the surprising results can be found in Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.

sbs