'Running Man' Yang Se-chan - night New This(Park Seo-joon) resembles or..Yoo Jae Suk "Really resembles it?" Pumpkin

<p>15 days afternoon broadcast of SBS Running Man 494 times Running Man table game MT hotel was decorated with it.</p><p>This day the opening in the Kim Jong Kook Yang Se-chans hairstyle and JTBC gold store drama, Itaewon then write belongs to night birds as this(Park Seo-joon)is mentioned. He said, Night new hair style? am I not,he said.</p><p>And Yang Se-chan is that well, for some, this head was calledShy said.</p><p>One of the Dongducheon then writing calledthe story said. But Yoo Jae Suk is really resembles me?Called play to laugh, I found myself in.</p>

15 days afternoon broadcast of SBS 'Running Man' 494 times 'Running Man table game MT' hotel was decorated with it.

This day the opening in the Kim Jong Kook Yang Se-chan's hairstyle and JTBC gold store drama, 'Itaewon then write' belongs to night birds as this(Park Seo-joon)is mentioned. He said, "Night new hair style? am I not,"he said.

And Yang Se-chan is "that well, for some, this head was called"Shy said.

One of the "Dongducheon then writing called"the story said. But Yoo Jae Suk is "really resembles me?"Called play to laugh, I found myself in.