"Running Man" Lee Do-hyun "Students during school days? Chocolate stacked on Valentine's Day."

Seoul) = Actor Lee Do-hyun spoke about his popularity during his school days.On the 29th, SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm, Ong Sung Woo Lee Do Hyun Seo Ji Hoon Zico was a guest.On this day, Lee Do-hyun asked, Was it popular during school days? Honestly, I was on my desk at Valentines Day in elementary school. My mother came and took it with me.I liked to exercise and played as the last runner. I played basketball in high school, but the students gave me ion drinks. Seo Ji-hoon also added, I was standing in line for about three days after entering junior high school.I wasnt usually such a popular student, and after I did the stage at the retreat, I became popular the next day, and then I did the TVXQ Rising Sun stage, Zico recalled.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul) = Actor Lee Do-hyun spoke about his popularity during his school days.

On the 29th, SBS Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm, Ong Sung Woo Lee Do Hyun Seo Ji Hoon Zico was a guest.

On this day, Lee Do-hyun asked, "Was it popular during school days?" "Honestly, I was on my desk at Valentine's Day in elementary school. My mother came and took it with me." I liked to exercise and played as the last runner. I played basketball in high school, but the students gave me ion drinks. "

Seo Ji-hoon also added, "I was standing in line for about three days after entering junior high school.

"I wasn't usually such a popular student, and after I did the stage at the retreat, I became popular the next day, and then I did the TVXQ 'Rising Sun' stage," Zico recalled.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.