Running Man' Lee Do-hyun "Get a huge Chocolate at Elementary student" surprise confession

The interesting Anquette results will be announced on SBS Running Man which is broadcasted on the 29th.Running Man will conduct an Ankate Mission to guess the ranking of its own based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the casts childhood episodes will be released through the People who seemed to have been popular during their childhood encate in a recent recording.Especially on this day, Zico, Ong Sung Woo, Seo Ji Hoon, and Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests and attracted more attention. Zico boasts a talent that has been different since childhood, saying, It seems to have increased popularity after training more than usual.Lee Do-hyun, a new star in Hotel Deluna, reveals the story of receiving a huge amount of chocolate, saying, My mother came to Valentines Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take chocolate.In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members are surprised to say, Is not it what you saw in the drama?Kim Jong-guk, a runner of Running Man, confesses that I was popular with my sisters, while Jeon So-min says, When I was a child, my favorite person was followed by my best friend.I did the same thing, but Im the one whos making the mood up, and everyones doing well with my friend, says the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk.The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 29th.

The interesting 'Anquette' results will be announced on SBS Running Man' which is broadcasted on the 29th.

Running Man will conduct an Ankate Mission to guess the ranking of its own based on a preliminary citizen survey, and the cast's childhood episodes will be released through the 'People who seemed to have been popular during their childhood' encate in a recent recording.

Especially on this day, Zico, Ong Sung Woo, Seo Ji Hoon, and Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests and attracted more attention. Zico boasts a talent that has been different since childhood, saying, "It seems to have increased popularity after training more than usual."

Lee Do-hyun, a new star in Hotel Deluna, reveals the story of receiving a huge amount of Chocolate, saying, "My mother came to Valentine's Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take Chocolate." In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members are surprised to say, "Is not it what you saw in the drama?"

Kim Jong-guk, a runner of Running Man, confesses that "I was popular with my sisters," while Jeon So-min says, "When I was a child, my favorite person was followed by my best friend." “I did the same thing, but I’m the one who’s making the mood up, and everyone’s doing well with my friend,” says the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk.

The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 29th.