Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, Zico and 'No Song' Challenge Vonn success...Yoo Jae-Suk "I'll edit"

Actor Song Ji-hyo presented a successful no song challenge Lindsey Vonn with Singer Zico.On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest by Ong Sung Woo, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji Hoon and Zico.On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Zico, Have we ever done a no song challenge Lindsey Vonn? Zico replied, I saw it.In the past, Song Ji-hyo has just danced to no song.Song Ji-hyo and Zico together presented the No Song Challenge Vonn, and at the beginning of the song Song Ji-hyo followed Zico with an apparent expression.But he suddenly turned around and completely choreographed the choreography, surprising everyone.I am so disappointed, said Yoo Jae-suk, who saw it. I will edit it for you. You should not communicate with the world.So Song Ji-hyo said, Now that I have done Zico, I will build it again.

Actor Song Ji-hyo presented a successful 'no song' challenge Lindsey Vonn with Singer Zico.

On the afternoon of the 29th, sbs entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a guest by Ong Sung Woo, Lee Do Hyun, Seo Ji Hoon and Zico.

On that day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Zico, "Have we ever done a 'no song' challenge Lindsey Vonn?" Zico replied, "I saw it." In the past, Song Ji-hyo has just danced to 'no song'.

Song Ji-hyo and Zico together presented the 'No Song' Challenge Vonn, and at the beginning of the song Song Ji-hyo followed Zico with an apparent expression. But he suddenly turned around and completely choreographed the choreography, surprising everyone.

"I am so disappointed," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it. "I will edit it for you. You should not communicate with the world." So Song Ji-hyo said, "Now that I have done Zico, I will build it again."