Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, Zico and 'No Song' Challenge Lindsey Vonn..Yoo Jae-Suk "I'll Editorize"

Actor Song Ji-hyo set out with Zico on No Song Challenge Lindsey VonnSong Ji-hyo danced with guest Zico in Running Man, an SBS entertainment program broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.Song Ji-hyo has laughed at his own dance in line with No Song without knowing the dance in the last broadcast.Yoo Jae-Suk once again asked me to show my dance at my own rate.Unlike the expectations of Yoo Jae-Suk and the members, Song Ji-hyo moved to the song No Song as if he had memorized the dance.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will edit this for you. He advised, You should not communicate with the world.

Actor Song Ji-hyo set out with Zico on 'No Song' Challenge Lindsey Vonn

Song Ji-hyo danced with guest Zico in Running Man', an sbs entertainment program broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th.

Song Ji-hyo has laughed at his own dance in line with 'No Song' without knowing the dance in the last broadcast. Yoo Jae-Suk once again asked me to show my dance at my own rate.

Unlike the expectations of Yoo Jae-Suk and the members, Song Ji-hyo moved to the song 'No Song' as if he had memorized the dance. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will edit this for you." He advised, "You should not communicate with the world."