Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu "School so far I've been performing my recent expulsion"

Seoul) = Running Man Jo Byung-gyu recently revealed he was expelled from school.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 15th, Running Man has a plan, Race in the indoors in the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), and Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests.On this day, Jo Byung-gyu brought Kangnyeong, eggs and various medicines for Running Man which was conducted with MT concept.Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, I have not been to MT honestly, and laughed.Jo Byung-gyu said, I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation from School. I did not go too far and I was expelled a while ago.Yoo Jae-Suk told Jo Byung-gyus story, I chose Drop off because I was going to get rid of Drop off.Jo Byung-gyu said, Drop off was a sacrifice because I was hurt by my pride. Haha pointed out, I do not know youre hurting your pride.

Seoul) = Running Man' Jo Byung-gyu recently revealed he was expelled from School.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted at 5 pm on the 15th, Running Man has a plan, Race' in the indoors in the aftermath of the new Corona virus infection (Corona 19), and Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests.

On this day, Jo Byung-gyu brought Kangnyeong, eggs and various medicines for Running Man' which was conducted with MT concept. Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, "I have not been to MT honestly," and laughed.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was not able to go to MT because I was on vacation from School." "I did not go too far and I was expelled a while ago." Yoo Jae-Suk told Jo Byung-gyu's story, "I chose Drop off because I was going to get rid of Drop off."

Jo Byung-gyu said, "Drop off was a sacrifice because I was hurt by my pride." Haha pointed out, "I do not know you're hurting your pride."