Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-hyeong, "Do not spray Chili powder, cover your face"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo pointed to the comedian Yang Se-hyeong appearance.Lee Kwang-soo slammed Yang Se-hyeong, who became a visual team together on SBS Running Man on 29th day, saying, Do not spray Chili powder and cover your face.The visual team included Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-hyeong, Ong Sung Woo, Zico, Lee Do Hyun and Seo Ji Hoon.Yang Se-hyeong said, I dont think so. I want to change the team. Im going crazy. Im so embarrassed.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo pointed to the comedian Yang Se-hyeong appearance.

Lee Kwang-soo slammed Yang Se-hyeong, who became a visual team together on sbs Running Man' on 29th day, saying, "Do not spray Chili powder and cover your face."

The visual team included Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-hyeong, Ong Sung Woo, Zico, Lee Do Hyun and Seo Ji Hoon.

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I don't think so. I want to change the team. I'm going crazy. I'm so embarrassed."