Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Disclosure starts as soon as he returns..."Ji Suk-jin, Slack style."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo started the Disclosure engine as soon as he returned to Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo returned to SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.Lee Kwang-soo appeared on the set on crutches on the day.I really missed you, Song Ji-hyo said in a long meeting, and Yoo Jae-Suk was worried that Im glad I can carry crutches now.Lee Kwang-soo said, Seokjin called a lot while his brother was hospitalized. He said he was climbing in a wheelchair.My mother was next to me, and she said, Ji Suk-jin is very Slack style.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo was fractured in an ankle due to a contact accident on a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo started the Disclosure engine as soon as he returned to Running Man'.

Lee Kwang-soo returned to SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Lee Kwang-soo appeared on the set on crutches on the day. "I really missed you," Song Ji-hyo said in a long meeting, and Yoo Jae-Suk was worried that "I'm glad I can carry crutches now."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Seokjin called a lot while his brother was hospitalized. He said he was climbing in a wheelchair." "My mother was next to me, and she said, Ji Suk-jin is very Slack style.'"

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo was fractured in an ankle due to a contact accident on a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month.