Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, telephone connection...Ji Suk-jin 'sad Explosion' to Yoo Jae-Suk Choices

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo appeared in the voice.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was featured on MT indoors due to concerns about Corona 19 infection, and Running Man has all plans, Race.Actors Cho Byung-kyu and Lim Soo-hyang joined the group as guests.Lee Kwang-soo, who is recovering from a traffic accident, appeared as a backstop; ahead of the third schedule, the members decided to form a team as Lee Kwang-soo set it.Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin called, but Lee Kwang-soo did not answer. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Shortly after the injury, I received it right away and now I do not.I could afford it, said Ji Suk-jin, who laughed at the phone, saying, I might hate your phone.Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin decided to have R coins for those who received Lee Kwang-soos callback first.Choices of Lee Kwang-soo were Yoo Jae-Suk.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Why did you do it first? Lee Kwang-soo said, I do not know.Lee Kwang-soo then called Ji Suk-jin, but Ji Suk-jin said, Im done. Im done talking to you.

Running ManLee Kwang-soo appeared in the voice.

sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, was featured on MT indoors due to concerns about Corona 19 infection, and Running Man has all plans, Race. Actors Cho Byung-kyu and Lim Soo-hyang joined the group as guests.

Lee Kwang-soo, who is recovering from a traffic accident, appeared as a backstop; ahead of the third schedule, the members decided to form a team as Lee Kwang-soo set it. Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin called, but Lee Kwang-soo did not answer. "Yoo Jae-Suk said," Shortly after the injury, I received it right away and now I do not. “I could afford it,” said Ji Suk-jin, who laughed at the phone, saying, “I might hate your phone.”

Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin decided to have R coins for those who received Lee Kwang-soo's 'callback' first. Choices of Lee Kwang-soo were Yoo Jae-Suk. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Why did you do it first?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "I do not know." Lee Kwang-soo then called Ji Suk-jin, but Ji Suk-jin said, "I'm done. I'm done talking to you."