Running Man' Lee Do-hyun X Seo Ji-hoon "It was popular during school days"...Yang Se-chan "I also got Women to leave me behind" Stephanie Herseth Sandlin

Running Man and guests spoke about their popularity during school days.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, Running Man was shown to perform Centers Dignity Race.On this day, Running Man and the guest recalled their school days to find people who seemed to be popular during school days.Lee Do-hyun said, Can I be honest with you? I received a lot of chocolate on Valentines Day at elementary school. My mother came and took it with me.I always went out as the relay runner 4 at the athletic meet. I liked to exercise.So I played basketball when I was shooting Stoneman Douglas High School. Seo Ji-hoon also said, I was in line for three days after entering junior high school. Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk were surprised that there was actually a story in the drama.Zico said, I am not a popular student in my life, but after going to a school trip and doing a stage, I became popular the next day. I also staged the Rising Line of TVXQ.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, How is it for me? Yang Se-chan said, I have fought with my girlfriends during the real Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.Ive fought to have me, its real, quipped Stephanie Herseth Sandlin.Yang Se-chan said, In the end, I chose one person. Lee Kwang-soo said, The women fought and we were tied.I said that there was no winner or loser, and it disappeared.

Running Man and guests spoke about their popularity during school days.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 29th, Running Man was shown to perform 'Center's Dignity' Race.

On this day, Running Man and the guest recalled their school days to find people who seemed to be popular during school days.

Lee Do-hyun said, "Can I be honest with you?" "I received a lot of chocolate on Valentine's Day at elementary school. My mother came and took it with me."

"I always went out as the relay runner 4 at the athletic meet. I liked to exercise. So I played basketball when I was shooting Stoneman Douglas High School. "

Seo Ji-hoon also said, "I was in line for three days after entering junior high school." Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-guk were surprised that "there was actually a story in the drama."

Zico said, "I am not a popular student in my life, but after going to a school trip and doing a stage, I became popular the next day." "I also staged the Rising Line of TVXQ."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "How is it for me?" Yang Se-chan said, "I have fought with my girlfriends during the real Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. I've fought to have me, it's real," quipped Stephanie Herseth Sandlin.

Yang Se-chan said, "In the end, I chose one person." Lee Kwang-soo said, "The Women fought and we were tied. I said that there was no winner or loser, and it disappeared. "