Running Man' Bae Jong-ok "Continues to entertainment but I'm Angry"

Bae Jong-ok seriously troubled HiteJinro?On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on March 1, Actor Bae Jong-oks late HiteJinro troubles will be revealed.Last week on the show, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiling girl and a charismatic big sister force.In the recent recording, when the commission was performed, the eyes turned away, exploded the hidden desire for victory, and the members of Running Man were bent with the big sister force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min was You XXX!Also, even his eldest brother Ji Suk-jin was overwhelmed by the force of his big sister Bae Jong-okJi Suk-jin was angry with the team members, saying, These catchers! And gave a big smile to Bae Jong-ok, saying, Except for Jong Ok.In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission, saying, Do not you know my character? I do not lie.I am innocent. At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man, and at the end of the filming, I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.bak-beauty

Bae Jong-ok seriously troubled HiteJinro?

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on March 1, Actor Bae Jong-ok's late HiteJinro troubles will be revealed.

Last week on the show, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiling girl and a charismatic big sister force. In the recent recording, when the commission was performed, the eyes turned away, exploded the hidden desire for victory, and the members of Running Man were bent with the big sister force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min was "You XXX!"

Also, even his eldest brother Ji Suk-jin was overwhelmed by the force of his 'big sister' Bae Jong-ok Ji Suk-jin was angry with the team members, saying, "These catchers!" And gave a big smile to Bae Jong-ok, saying, "Except for Jong Ok."

In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission, saying, "Do not you know my character? I do not lie. I am innocent. "At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man', and at the end of the filming, I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.

bak-beauty