"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god, coaches are more satisfied"

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 Ahn Hyo-seop revealed the back story of Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god.Ahn Hyo-seop said on the 3rd and Interview that Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god (Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok) seemed to expect a lot and made the interview scene into a laughing sea.In the final episode of SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu season 2 (playplayplayed by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik), Seo Woo-jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) and Lee Sung-kyung couple who confirmed each others hearts had a happy ending sharing a deep kiss.The viewers were also cheering romance, so the two kiss gods gathered hot topics after the end.Ahn Hyo-seop said: The coaches seemed to be looking forward to it a lot, because they were the first to cross the line, so it gave a lot of strength.(Director Lee Gil-bok) walked the lights on the window at all, he said. I was also a little frustrated with Acting.I wanted to cross the line between the two as soon as possible, said Seo Woo-jin, who felt frustrated with the love line.Director Lee Gil-bok specializes in Kiss god; the results were satisfactory, said Ahn Hyo-seop, laughing, but I thought it was actually too radical, shooting.I asked the director several times, Is this really okay? And I think its too good. The bishops were satisfied with it. About Lee Sung-kyung, who played romance in the drama, Ahn Hyo-seop said, If you act like an actor who is full of energy, there was no time to get tired.I always seem to have received a lot of energy because it is always a smiling face and positive. In fact, I thought it would be like a natural axis.But when I was together, I had an adult side, I took a lot like my sister, and I had a lot to learn. =

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop revealed the back story of Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god.

Ahn Hyo-seop said on the 3rd and Interview that Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss god "(Yoo In-sik, Lee Gil-bok) seemed to expect a lot" and made the Interview scene into a laughing sea.

In the final episode of SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' season 2 (playplayplayed by Kang Eun-kyung, directed by Yoo In-sik), Seo Woo-jin (Ahn Hyo-seop) and Lee Sung-kyung couple who confirmed each other's hearts had a happy Ending sharing a deep kiss. The viewers were also cheering romance, so the two Kiss gods gathered hot topics after the End.

Ahn Hyo-seop said: "The coaches seemed to be looking forward to it a lot, because they were the first to cross the line, so it gave a lot of strength. (Director Lee Gil-bok) walked the lights on the window at all, "he said." I was also a little frustrated with Acting. I wanted to cross the line between the two as soon as possible, "said Seo Woo-jin, who felt frustrated with the love line.

"Director Lee Gil-bok specializes in Kiss god; the results were satisfActory," said Ahn Hyo-seop, laughing, "but I thought it was actually too radical, shooting. I asked the director several times, "Is this really okay?" And "I think it's too good." The bishops were satisfied with it. "

About Lee Sung-kyung, who played romance in the drama, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "If you act like an Actor who is full of energy, there was no time to get tired. I always seem to have received a lot of energy because it is always a smiling face and positive. "In fact, I thought it would be like a natural axis. But when I was together, I had an adult side, I took a lot like my sister, and I had a lot to learn. "

=