"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Lee Sung-kyung and I was help with Acting"

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop told the story of Actors who appeared together in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I am like a father about the co-work with Han Seok-gyu, who co-worked the drama at SBSs Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 End Interview held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd.Youre the one who gave the most advice about Acting, and I think you were able to shoot with a really warm heart because you had a family-like warmth as well as Acting.I was at first disappointed, he said about the co-work with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line in the play.At first I was worried about being awkward, but when I think about it, I think it would help for Woojin and the narrative of silver.Actually, it seems that the awkward relationship in the early days helped. Filming with your personality sister is energy-rich. Its hard or tired. Ha.I think I took more care of her than I looked, so I had a good time shooting with her.Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung in the play were not able to confirm their feelings about each other until the last time, and they finished the work with a hot kiss.The viewers regrets about the love line of the two people who continued to be out of line also continued, and Ahn Hyo-seop smiled at it, saying, I was frustrated.I dont think Woojin would have been so close to the same Friend in reality (laughing) and I was frustrated when I was acting.Of course, considering Woojins childhood trauma or trials, his behavior can be understood, but when I look at the outside, it is frustrating and I seem to have been a little frustrated while Acting.So I tried to understand Woojins childhood events and sympathize at a point called Friend, who felt burdened by human relationships and was wary.I understand that he would have wanted to avoid what was happening for him anyway.Now that he has just finished his work, Ahn Hyo-seop will enjoy a short break and meet viewers through his next work.The next one? Its only been a week since the work is over, and Id like to take a break, so I think I should take a little more time and talk about it.I was sure I was resting, but I wanted to keep filming, and I was so excited about working, and I think I should talk to him about it because I still have so much passion.I think its half-expected. The genre you want to try Top Model? Id like to try Top Model for a person of flying.I want to try a person with a little less angled, free-spirited thinking, and I want to try genres like thrillers and horrors.Ahn Hyo-seop, who has matured in his debut for the sixth year and feels lacking as he grows up compared to the past, will continue his unstoppable run for the goal of Actor not to settle for reality.I want to be an Actor who wants to keep trying to get to Actor, and I want to be an Actor who doesnt settle for reality, keeps thinking about things, and the process of finding them becomes important.

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop told the story of Actors who appeared together in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I am like a father" about the co-work with Han Seok-gyu, who co-worked the drama at SBS's 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' End Interview held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 3rd.

“You’re the one who gave the most advice about Acting, and I think you were able to shoot with a really warm heart because you had a family-like warmth as well as Acting.”

"I was at first disappointed," he said about the co-work with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line in the play.

“At first I was worried about being awkward, but when I think about it, I think it would help for Woojin and the narrative of silver. Actually, it seems that the awkward relationship in the early days helped. Filming with your personality sister is energy-rich. It's hard or tired. Ha. I think I took more care of her than I looked, so I had a good time shooting with her.”

Ahn Hyo-seop and Lee Sung-kyung in the play were not able to confirm their feelings about each other until the last time, and they finished the work with a hot kiss. The viewers' regrets about the love line of the two people who continued to be out of line also continued, and Ahn Hyo-seop smiled at it, saying, "I was frustrated."

“I don’t think Woojin would have been so close to the same FriEnd in reality (laughing) and I was frustrated when I was Acting. Of course, considering Woojin's childhood trauma or trials, his behavior can be understood, but when I look at the outside, it is frustrating and I seem to have been a little frustrated while Acting. So I tried to understand Woojin's childhood events and sympathize at a point called FriEnd, who felt burdened by human relationships and was wary. I understand that he would have wanted to avoid what was happening for him anyway.”

Now that he has just finished his work, Ahn Hyo-seop will enjoy a short break and meet viewers through his next work.

“The next one? It’s only been a week since the work is over, and I’d like to take a break, so I think I should take a little more time and talk about it. I was sure I was resting, but I wanted to keep filming, and I was so excited about working, and I think I should talk to him about it because I still have so much passion. I think it's half-expected. The genre you want to try Top Model? I'd like to try Top Model for a person of flying. I want to try a person with a little less angled, free-spirited thinking, and I want to try genres like thrillers and horrors.”

Ahn Hyo-seop, who has matured in his debut for the sixth year and feels lacking as he grows up compared to the past, will continue his unstoppable run for the goal of Actor not to settle for reality.

“I want to be an Actor who wants to keep trying to get to Actor, and I want to be an Actor who doesn’t settle for reality, keeps thinking about things, and the process of finding them becomes important.”