RISABAE, COVID-19 Join the cheering relay..."Try to prevent it."

Make-up artist and broadcaster RISABAE has joined the COVID-19 cheering relay.RISABAE told his Instagram on the 11th, We send deep thanks You and support to the medical staff and people who are suffering from various places. We all try to prevent it!Come on _ South Korea # I support you _ Medical staff # I posted a picture with the article Crying hands and washing # Cough etiquette # RISABAE.RISABAE in the public photo is staring at the camera with a sketchbook.Sketchbook has the phrase Thank You and cheer for you who are fighting the corona virus.The netizens responded to My heart is beautiful, I cheer you!! And I am strong South Korea.RISABAE appeared on MBC entertainment Sisters Rice Long which ended on the 2nd.Photo: RISABAE Instagram

Make-up artist and broadcaster RISABAE has joined the COVID-19 cheering relay.

RISABAE told his Instagram on the 11th, "We send deep thanks You and support to the medical staff and people who are suffering from various places. We all try to prevent it! Come on _ South Korea # I support you _ Medical staff # I posted a picture with the article "Crying hands and washing # Cough etiquette # RISABAE".

RISABAE in the public photo is staring at the camera with a Sketchbook. Sketchbook has the phrase 'Thank You and cheer for you who are fighting the corona virus.'

The netizens responded to "My heart is beautiful," "I cheer you!!" And "I am strong South Korea."

RISABAE appeared on MBC entertainment 'Sister's Rice Long' which ended on the 2nd.

Photo: RISABAE Instagram