Park Seo-joon, Purple Heart's 'Super real' friendship..."Itaeuson Klath' OST by V"s is really sweet"

Actor Park Seo-joon has been enthusiastically promoting Itaewon Clath OST, which was called BTS V.Park Seo-joon said on his 13th day, V to be released today -Im about to write a song I love, V said on the V-live, but I didnt realize everything I thought, but I tried to express it.I wrote it when I was abroad, he said.This song seems to be the second OST Sweet Night of JTBC Itaewon Klath.V boasts a full friendship by singing Itaewon Clath OST, which is played by Park Seo-joon, a best friend, as a new man.SNS

Actor Park Seo-joon has been enthusiastically promoting 'Itaewon Clath' OST, which was called 'BTS V'.

Park Seo-joon said on his 13th day, "V to be released today -

“I’m about to write a song I love,” V said on the V-live, “but I didn’t realize everything I thought, but I tried to express it. “I wrote it when I was abroad,” he said.

This song seems to be the second OST 'Sweet Night' of JTBC 'Itaewon Klath'. V boasts a full friendship by singing 'Itaewon Clath' OST, which is played by Park Seo-joon, a 'best friend', as a new man.

SNS