Park Seo-joon End testimony "Life's conviction, value thought ... big love Thank You"

Actor Park Seo-joon gave a One Clath End impression.Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram account on Tuesday: Last night the drink was too sweet.I am now a little bit awake, he said. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have run without spirit for seven months.I feel that the human Park Seo-joon has grown even more with the new one. JTBC Drama One Clath End testimonial the day before.Park Seo-joon said, I sincerely thank you to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about my life and values.Now Im gonna be my new diary. Youve been saving me, yes, yes, and I love you.It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Happy and healthy. Park Seo-joon, who finished One Clath, will continue his 10-day journey through Dream, a film directed by Lee Byung-hun.

Actor Park Seo-joon gave a 'One Clath' End impression.

Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram account on Tuesday: "Last night the drink was too sweet. I am now a little bit awake, "he said." I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have run without spirit for seven months. I feel that the human Park Seo-joon has grown even more with the new One. "JTBC Drama" One Clath "End testimonial the day before.

Park Seo-joon said, "I sincerely Thank You to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about my life and values. Now I'm gonna be my new diary. You've been saving me, yes, yes, and I love you. It was a more beautiful moment because I was with you, and it was a finished moment. Happy and healthy. "

Park Seo-joon, who finished 'One Clath', will continue his 10-day journey through 'Dream', a film directed by Lee Byung-hun.