Park Bo-gum "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' listener, You Hee-yeol Smile Itchy My Heart"

Actor Park Bo-gum appears on You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.Park Bo-gum first appeared on KBS2 You Hee-yeols Sketchbook which is broadcasted on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have a relationship with the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of I love you a lot and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.In the following talk, Park Bo-gum heard the request of MC You Hee-yeol and immediately received a applause from two people, singing the piano with Lee Seung-cheols West Sky and Toys Good Man.He also played You Hee-yeol and Chopstick March together to complete his self-proclaimed doppelganger-down harmony.Park Bo-gum said, You Hee-yeols Sketchbook listener on Friday night, and You Hee-yeols bright Smile tickled my heart.I did not forget it, he said, making MC You Hee-yeol happy.Park Bo-gum also revealed his past dreaming of Singer: He dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before making his debut as an Actor, he said, becoming an Actor on the suggestion of his agencys representative.I still do not let go of the dream, and I confessed that I am preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music, so I expected the musician Park Bo-gum.Park Bo-gum remade the Lets go see the stars of the loading last year and was attracting attention with pure tone.Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised the voice, saying, I like the voice of pure voice. I pick these people during audition.You Hee-yeols Sketchbook The current MC You Hee-yeol and Music Bank former MC Park Bo-gum are also revealed to be 2MC.They shared the next stage, Lee Seung-cheols Nobody else. The back door that made everyone laugh with perfect sums from visual to comment.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum are the first and only stage together. From I love you a lot, Lee Seung-cheols love theme song My Love, Nobody else The stage can be seen at 11:25 pm on the 20th.

Actor Park Bo-gum appears on You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook.

Park Bo-gum first appeared on KBS2 You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' which is broadcasted on the 20th. Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have a relationship with the Singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You' released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'.

Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of 'I love you a lot' and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.

In the following talk, Park Bo-gum heard the request of MC You Hee-yeol and immediately received a applause from two people, singing the piano with Lee Seung-cheol's "West Sky" and Toy's "Good Man". He also played You Hee-yeol and 'Chopstick March' together to complete his self-proclaimed doppelganger-down harmony.

Park Bo-gum said, "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" listener on Friday night, and "You Hee-yeol's bright Smile tickled my heart. I did not forget it, "he said, making MC You Hee-yeol happy.

Park Bo-gum also revealed his past dreaming of Singer: He dreamed of being a Singer-songwriter before making his debut as an Actor, he said, becoming an Actor on the suggestion of his agency's representative. I still do not let go of the dream, and I confessed that I am preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music, so I expected the musician Park Bo-gum.

Park Bo-gum remade the "Let's go see the stars" of the loading last year and was attracting attention with pure tone. Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised the voice, saying, "I like the voice of pure voice. I pick these people during audition."

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' The current MC You Hee-yeol and 'Music Bank' former MC Park Bo-gum are also revealed to be 2MC. They shared the next stage, Lee Seung-cheol’s “Nobody else.” The back door that made everyone laugh with perfect sums from visual to comment.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum are the first and only stage together. From 'I love you a lot', Lee Seung-cheol's love theme song 'My Love', 'Nobody else' The stage can be seen at 11:25 pm on the 20th.